ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

I tried to focus back on my biology notes when my phone went off.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭?-Teddy Bear🐻

The text caught me off guard a bit. Our conversation was about Adam then he sends me this weird question out of the blue.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺?-Angel💘

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭?-Teddy Bear🐻

Do they seriously play baseball? Not that it was weird to play, but out of all the things they could do. Baseball was the furthest thing that came to mind.

𝘐'𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯!-Angel💘

𝘙𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺-Teddy Bear🐻

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵-Angel💘

𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-Teddy Bear🐻

𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘭𝘰𝘭-Angel💘

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Today was the day. It was the day people finally stopped talking about Isabella Swan. She would actually be joining us at school. It was honestly hard to forget when I kept getting reminded by Zak. Part of me was tempted to leave her to the wolves and let Jessica dig her claws into her, but I'm not that mean. Plus the fact that she could be Eddie's mate made me want to be friends with her. Us humans with vampire mates should stick together.  If only things were that simple.

My morning routine didn't have to be rushed for once because I wouldn't have to stop and pick up Mako's friend Anthony this morning. Both boys were suffering through the stomach bug that has been going around. They honestly probably gave it to each other. I'm surprised I wasn't sick, but I am pretty lucky in that department. A little bummed I had to suffer through the day, but I don't like being sick and was a complete baby if I had the slightest stomach ache. 

At the moment it looked like it would rain on and off throughout, so I decided to wear something to keep me wear. I threw on a black tank top with a flannel I stole from Emmett, a pair of dark wash jeans that had holes on the knees with my ratty pair of black converse. Grabbing my brown leather jacket just incase I was extra cold and slid my parents wedding rings into place. 

As I was heading down the stairs I heard a car horn. Emmett said he would pick me up today. He wanted to talk about Eddie. He sounded serious on the phone this morning, so I'm guessing Eddie wasn't dealing with the fact the new girl was his mate. 

"Have a good day Lee." Mako muttered from the couch as I made my way through the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast. 

"I'll try. Feel better twerp." I said rushing out the door.