"It was good, thanks for the food." I tell her, opening up my arms for a hug.

She leans in, and wraps me in a hug, a sigh of relief escapes from her mouth.

"You haven't given me a hug in a while." She says.

"I'm sorry, I promise to give you some more." I promise as we part from our hug.

She gives me a small smile before punching my shoulder, "You better your old mom needs them."

"You're not that old," I grab my fork and take a bite of my dinner. "You're only thirty-two."

She laughs. "Heh well I feel older than I am I guess."

"Mom, this food is delicious." I commented.

"Thanks." She replies, staring at me with her mother's eyes. She might have been young when she had me, but she's always been a loving mother.

"How was work?" I ask her before eating another fork full of my spaghetti.

"It was great, I finished framing all the walls today." She answers. "But that's enough about me, we'll talk later, okay? Have fun with you 'friends'"

"Hey! One is just a friend!" I say as she closes the door.

He smiles as he places his headphones back onto his head. Quackity and Karl were having a pleasant conversation about food.

"Hey guys! I'm back." I tell them.

"Did your mom come in?" Karl askes.

I nod before actually saying yes. "She came in and gave me some spaghetti, which is by the way, one of the best things I've ever had."

"Tonye does make the best food ever." Karls mentions.

"Damn I wish my mom would do that, she never lets me eat anywhere but the kitchen table." Quackity says.

"Heh I guess my moms never really cared about stuff like that, well ever since my dad left." I frown, bringing up the bad memory.

"Oh shit sorry didn't mean to bring that up." Quackity says frantically.

"No, don't worry I brought it up myself, I'm to blame." I tell him. "And besides it was for the best, my parents only got married because I was born and they were way too young to have me. My mom was sixteen when she had me and my dad only a year older. Honestly my parents were not happy together but stayed for me, till they had enough that is."

The call goes silent till Karl adds in. "Well as long as you and your parents are happy that's all that matters."

"We're they soulmates?" Quackity questions.

"Mhm."

My fan soon becomes the loudest thing as me and my friends sit in silence.

"Oh! That reminds me, I heard my soulmate yesterday!" Quackity says breaking the quietness.

A smile forms on my face. "Oh that's wonderful! What song was playing?" I ask.

Quackity sits for a minute before answering. "I don't know." He laughs. "It was kinda a chaotic song."

I notice his voice breaks in the middle of speaking, but I don't comment on it.

"That's great though!" Karl tells him. "You're now so much closer to finding your soulmate!"

"Ya!" He replies.

The conversation slowly ends as I finish my supper.

"I don't really feel like bedwars anymore." Karl says and I can't help but agree with him.

"Well then what should we do?" I ask.

We all brainstorm until I come up with an idea.

"Karl we should go on the dreamsmp!" I tell him.

"What's the dreamsmp?" Quackity inquires.

"Oh just a minecraft server Karl and I and some friends play on. Oh you'd love it!" I say excited.

So that's what we do, Karl and me hope on the server and give Quackity the code to log in. Soon we're all in and gathering resources for Quackity's house.

"We should have it near my house!" Karl yells.

"No mine!" I counter.

"Why don't I just have it in between both of yours?" Quackity says.

"Your smart big Q." I state.

"I know, I know."

Soon we pick a place to build and start making the house. We use some spruce and cobblestone to create a sorta cottage looking house. Soon we get to furnishing the place. Adding in a chest room, kitchen and bedroom.

"You know this is reminding me of all the furnishings I'm gonna have to do once I move." Quackity says, totally focused on making a bookshelf.

"Wait you're moving!?" I say doing a double take.

"Yup, to florida." He tells us nonchalantly.

"We live in florida!" Karl and I say at the same time.

"Wait really!?" I can hear the clear excitement in Quackity's voice.

"Ya I wonder if we'll go to the same school." Karl wonders.

"That would be super cool, and a massive coincidence." I tell them.

"But it would make me really happy." Karl says.

We soon get back to building Quackity's house, all super excited from the new news. And I mean if Quackity actually does end up coming to our school we will just have to thank momma quack.

~~~***~~~

Hi guys back from Vacation! I wrote all of this on this vacation and really hope you enjoyed. 

*Salutes*