confession .13

-

-

-

sam waited patiently for deena to arrive and thought about what to say. she isn't quite good at apologizing to people.

"what do you want, blondie?" deena asked from behind, making sam turn around.

"look, deena. i'm sorry. you know me.. i do shit like this-"

"just because i'm nice to you it doesn't mean you can be a fucking bitch to me." deena said, cutting sam off. "and maybe get better friends. they're fucking assholes."

"i know, deena. i know." sam said, looking at the ground. "i'm thinking of dropping them but-"

"but what? you're embarrassed of me? you're scared that they'll ruin your life too?" deena asked.

"well.. i don't know?" sam said. "they're my friends so.."

"friends? you don't know one thing about being someone's friend, sam." deena said, rolling her eyes at the blonde girl. "you're selfish, you're manipulative. what else could i be missing?"

sam sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

"i mean.. jesus christ, sam! how can a person like you be so fucking hot and still be a bitch?" deena exclaimed and widened her eyes.

sam was taken aback and chuckled softly. "what?"

"shit." deena closed her eyes shut, turning around to look away at sam. "sorry! that was an accident."

"mhm sure." sam said, sitting down on a bench.

"can we just forget that ever happened? that i never said that?" deena said in embarrassment.

sam nodded her head with a smug smile. "it's alright, deena. i'm not bothered."

"of course you aren't, you smug little bitch." deena playfully rolled her eyes, sitting beside sam.

"are we actually good now?" sam asked deena.

deena lightly smiled, looking at her. "yeah! we are. for real this time."

"okay, thank god." sam said with a sigh of relief. the two stared into space for a bit.

"you know.. you're really pretty in this angle." sam muttered quietly.

deena frowned, looking at sam. "really?"

"i like you, deena."