Chapter 72 - Daylong Date Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh." Lena says, surprised by how cold the sunscreen is. "That's cold."

Kara just smiles and silently continues to rub the sunscreen into Lena's body. Eventually however, Lena's string for her bikini gets in the way, so Kara decides to just undo it.

"Kara!" Lena protests, "We're in public!"

Kara chuckles.

"Then don't sit up and you won't have a problem." Kara smirks.

"You could have put the sunscreen on me without undoing my bikini strings." Lena says.

"Where would the fun in that be?" Kara smirks, as she continues to apply the sunscreen to Lena's back.

After a few minutes, Kara finishes with Lena's back, and the back of her legs, having taken her good time, and really turning it into more of a massage for Lena.

"Alright, you can turn over now." Kara says.

"Do my bikini up first." Lena says.

"Why?" Kara smirks.

"Kara!" Lena protests again.

"Fine." Kara chuckles, "Maybe next time we should go to a nudist beach or something."

"Oh darling, you couldn't handle a nudist beach, I promise you that." Lena smirks.

"Well, maybe we will have to go and find out then!" Kara counters.

Kara then does up Lena's bikini strings and Lena then turns over. Once Lena is laying on her back, Kara hops down onto Lena, kneeling over her body. This action from Kara admittedly turns Lena on, as she now gets a good view of looking up at her gorgeous blonde girlfriend, as she applies more sunscreen to her.

"Okay, I'm going to do your front now." Kara says.

Lena nods her head with a smile on her face.

Kara then begins applying sunscreen to Lena's front, but this time she starts with Lena's legs, and works her way up the brunette's body. Lena could swear that while Kara was making her way up her legs, she felt the blonde slip a finger under her bikini bottoms briefly, but she thinks perhaps that may have just been her own wishful thinking. Eventually, Kara reaches Lena's torso and applies the sunscreen there, taking her good time. However, Kara then, after a few moments, does something that surprises Lena, and slips her hands under Lena's bikini bra, and squeezes her breasts.

"Ohhh." Lena moans, feeling a wave of desire course through her body as Kara does that.

Kara smirks down at Lena.

"Gotta make sure your breasts have sunscreen on them too." Kara says.

"K... kara.... you.... can't do this... here." Lena says, now very turned on, as Kara now begins to run her hands over Lena's breasts.

"Don't worry baby, no one else is watching." Kara replies, and then squeezes Lena's breasts again.

"OHHHHHH." Lena moans, another wave of pleasure hitting her.

Kara continues to tease Lena like this, and 'apply sunscreen' for the next few minutes, before she then moves her hands away.

"Mhmmm." Lena hums, in both dissatisfaction and at relief, as now they won't be caught like this.

Kara then applies sunscreen to the rest of Lena's body, and finishes by placing a big blob on Lena's nose, and then taking her in for a loving kiss.

"Hmmm..... I love you." Lena hums.

"Love you too." Kara smiles back.

Kara and Lena then spend the next few hours just lying there, next to one another, enjoying the sun, with some idle chatting in between their moments of silence. The moments of silence that the two women do have are not awkward or anything though, they are very comfortable. Lena and Kara both recognise that they know they are compatible with one another when they can just be happy being in each other's presence, without saying a word, and it not being awkward at all.