The Outsiders

You have been best friends with everyone in the gang for as long as you can remember. You guys grew up together and you're close with all of them, but you've had a crush on Dallas for the past few years. 

You walk into the Curtis house and see Ponyboy, Johnny, Soda and Two-Bit playing poker on the coffee table. 

"Hey," you call. 

"Hey, y/n!" everyone says back.

You walk into the kitchen to see if there's any Pepsi in the fridge and you see Dallas sitting at the dining room table. He was sitting on the chair, his feet up on the table. He had a can of beer in his hand, slowly sipping it. 

"Hey," Dallas says in his heavy New York accent. 

"Hi." You open the door to the fridge and look for any soda. 

"There's no soda, but there's some beers," Dallas said.

"I don't drink, Dal'," you say.

"Right." He takes another sip of his beer.

"You still stayin' at Bucks place? Feel like I haven't seen you in a while," I say, just trying to make conversation. I sat down at the table across from Dally.

"Yeah, man. There's parties goin' on every night, you can usually catch me at one of 'em," he answers.

"Ah."

"Hey, uh, you wanna go to the party they're havin' tonight? I can pick you up at 8."

"Oh. Um... yeah. I'd--I'd love to go," I said.

"Cool, man. I'll see you then," Dallas says and gets up.

"Yeah. Yeah--bye," I stammer.

He walks out of the room and slams the screen door shut. 

I walk into the living room, I could tell my face was bright red. 

"What's up with you?" Two-Bit asked.

"I think... I think Dal' just asked me out."