Chapter Six

4 weeks later.

I can't believe that I am pregnant , it's not possible. It...It's fucking scary. I sat back and rubbed my tummy...my flat but pregnant tummy. Brandon sat beside me and smiled.

"You still can't believe it huh?" He asked smiling. I shook my head and he planted his hand right over mine.

"It's so surreal. That means that my parents knew but didn't tell me..." I said softly. I felt the bed sink beside me and I turned to see Dominic.

"Where is Xander?" I asked. Dominic shrugged so I looked over at Dominic , and he shrugged too. I sighed and just continued to rub my tummy. In about 2 more months , my tummy will be big and round!

"What are you smiling about?" Dominic asked. I didn't even realize I was smiling. I humed and ignored them , I was excited. I felt a hand on my back so I looked over at Brandon and I saw that his sexy ass was staring intently at me. I bit my lip and stared back. I felt lips attach themselves to my neck and I let out a loud moan.

"Sshh" Brandon said , And I nodded. Very soft lips continued to kiss all along the side of my neck. I let out little silent moans. Brandon then attached his lips to mine and I eagerly kissed back.

Our lips moved perfectly together , his lips were the softest things ever. They were actually the softest things that I have ever kissed. I opened up my mouth for his tongue and he instantly licked my tongue. I moaned quietly and we began giving each other gentle kisses , while licking each other's tongues. I turned my head and bit my lip Dominic then began to kiss me and I kissed him back. His lips were soft too! Something was different about his kiss. His was dominant...while Brandon's kiss was submissive...OMG it couldn't be...I pulled away and stood up.

"No! No" I whispered. I looked around and glared at them.

"I'm not letting this happen. I'm not going to let you guys do this to me!" I whispered. Brandon opened his mouth to say something but I felt arms snake around my waist. Oh...Shit.

"Hey babe" Xander whispered.

"Hi honey" I said softly. I didn't notice that the king and queen was beside us smiling. The twins were staring at me , and I looked away. What have I gotten myself into?

SHOOOORT I KNOOOOW!!!