I tightened my grip on the desk as I continued to think of yesterday's events.

'First, I get an overpowered feeling from a weakling bald extra. Second, this Genos guy starts thinking he's the hotshot in class. And third, fucking Deku has an actually fucking quirk?!'

My thoughts get interrupted by All Might barging in class, "I AM HERE!" From the looks of it, he's wearing his silver age costume.

I looked to at the back of the class and see Alexis and that bald guy, Saitama. Then I see Genos sitting in a seat two rows away from me.

'When the hell did they get here. I've been here the whole time and I didn't see them come through the door.'

Alexis noticed me starting and smiled softly with her eyes closed. I felt my ears get warm so I immediately look forward back to All Might.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

The extras all gasped and murmured with one another as he made his way to the front of the class.

He put his hands on his hip and puffed his chest out heroically, "Welcome to the most important class at UA high!"

Alexis POV

Time Skip
Bc I assume you know that part already :)

We were led to a makeshift city. The students were in there hero costumes, as well as Saitama.

I never really did hero work like Sai. I just stayed home, I was basically just a housewife.

Now that they've seen my strength that rivals Sai, Aizawa had persuaded me earlier to work alongside the hero's if anything super bad were to happen.

Which requires a costume..

No Alexis is not bald ;)

Since I'll only be working as a hero under extreme circumstances, because I never really felt joy in fighting villans, (honestly I never fought) they made my costume the same as a Sai's

Since I'll only be working as a hero under extreme circumstances, because I never really felt joy in fighting villans, (honestly I never fought) they made my costume the same as a Sai's... with some minor differences.

I'm practically the secret weapon the hero's use 'in case of emergency.'

"N-Nice costume A-Alexis-Sensei." I smiled as I walked alongside Sai, "Thank you Midoriya, you have a very unique one as well."

He blushed a bit too hard as he started stuttering once more, "I-I."

I giggled as we made our way beside All Might.

"In this training exercise you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two-on-two indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?"

All Might held up his closed fist, "The best training is what you get on the battlefield!"

"But there's an odd number of students."

All Might grunted, "Are you sure?" The students nodded their head in confirmation.

Then All Might saw Sai and I standing next to him, "We'll just have Alexis-San partner up with another student."

"Isn't that a bit unfair? Alexis-Sensei has battlefield experience and she has a powerful quirk."

"Well then, Alexis-San will not intervene unless she deems it necessary."

After the students agreed with the terms, I looked at Sai nervously. He just squeezed my hand in comfort as students began bombarding All Might with questions.

He growled a bit as sweat rolled down the side of his giant face, "I wasn't finished talking!"

—Time skip—

All Might had finished explaining the fake situation and decided to choose teams by drawing names from a box.

The students were hesitant if that was a good idea but Midoriya convinced them it was the best way.

Genos and Todoroki were teamed up.

I was teamed up with the cute angry pomeranian from yesterday, Katsuki Bakugo.

(That means Iida was teamed up with Shoji)

"Fucking hell."

"Katsuki! Language!"

"S-Sorry, A-Alexis-Sensei."

"Did the pomeranian actually stutter?"

"OH SHUT IT YOU CAPED BALDY!"
__________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I will try to update today, maybe tomorrow.

It just depends I guess ;—;

Anyways, stay safe and stay tuned :)

<3