Chapter 17- Make Daddy Proud

Depuis le début

"I'm not out of my mind, frankly i'm right where I should be." He pulled out a paper from his desk and held it in between his two fingers. "Guess what our dearest Ponkie-poo was able to get us?" He said with a devilish smirk. Quackity's once wide eyes turned that into a mischievous pair. His own smirk started to grow. I looked over Jack and saw the smallest smile form on his face as well. His brows furrowed causing a strained stare to come out. They all looked suspicious, but honestly?
The good kind. I want to be apart of this.

"What is that?" I asked, simply wanting to be apart of this understanding triangle.

"I am so glad you asked," Schlatt said before giggling to himself. "our dearest Ponkie has a, to put it simply, a fruity relationship with AweSamdude. He's our little spy I guess you could say. He was able to rip an agent schedule block from our dearest Sam. We all know Ponk is dead in love with Sam, but why not take advantage of it, yknow?" His oval eyes stared into my soul, with that damn smile. But I could feel my own smile start to grow, because damn that's good.
Schlatt turned in his chair opening multiple drawers before abruptly closing each. His fingers grazed the tops of files before closing the door again. He put his hand on the last drawer on the bottom right. His fingers grazer the files before a small  'aha!' came from his mouth. He pulled out a thick file with the large words "SAM PRODUCTIONS" on it.

"This here is what we call 'Why we Love Ponk' . He flipped open the cover and there lied multiple personal stacks of paper all disclosing a certain agent, their skill level, what they specialize in, and so much more. I felt my jaw drop and a smile form. He put the schedule on the inside cover.

"When you deliver this cargo, unfortunately for you, Sam himself as well as Foolish will be on watch. Two of their stronger agents." He pointed to their files while pointing to the schedule.
"You guys are gone in about an hour. This will be a simple mission, and you should be back my tomorrow morning. The car you guys are taking is huge, they ordered a big cargo for whatever reason. Purpled never disappoints I guess." With that, he broke his eyes from the papers and looked up at all 4 of us.

"Your outfits are layed out in front of your doors, and other than that you will be well on your way. Select a designated driver, they will drive there and somebody different will drive on the way back. Probably choose Jack or Quackity for the way there as they know where Purpled is. Assuming you'll remember the route, Nightmare or Star will take it back. You're dismissed." We all turned our backs away, quick 'thanks you's being thrown around before he made an abrupt clap.
We all turned to face him and there he sat lousily in his chair.

"One last thing!  I know what you guys are capable of, make Daddy proud." He laughed at himself and then shooed us away with his hand.

I grabbed Dreams hand started to shake it.
"This is gonna be good!!!"

"Glad you're excited." He stated clearly unenthusiastically. Rather than push it out in the middle of the kitchen I decided to skip ahead to our door. Low and behold held our outfits. I could feel the excitement for action jolt through my body. I pulled the outfits up bringing it to my shoulders to evaluate the size. It seemed...oh god.

"It's tight fitting, fuck me! That probably means I'm gonna have to sweet talk people!" I looked over to Dream to see him also evaluating his costume size in the mirror. Noticeably something was bugging him.

"Hey what's wrong with you? You're not excited to jump back into action?" He was always excited to kick ass, but he wasn't even showing an ounce of adrenaline.

"Uhm..We'll not particularly. I just, I don't know. It doesn't matter."

"No no, it does matter. What's wrong? This is our thing! We love being rowdy!" I tried to uplift his mood but he simply shifted his mask to show that his face held an unamused look.
"Hey in all seriousness you can tell me what's up." I stood next him as he decided to sit on the bed.

"I used to work for Sam, a lot. He took on such a strong father figure in my life. I guess I'm just nervous to fight or, in your words, sweet talk." His hands found their way to his temples, running circles on them to ease the stress.

"It'll be okay, he probably won't even notice you. You've changed a lot, and promise me I feel the same way about Sam. I can't say I took him on as strongly about being a father figure but we were close. But who knows? Maybe he'll let us up easier that way. Now cmon get your costume on! We got places to be, places to go!" I urged him up and off the bed, he unwillingly got up with a tiny smile on his face.
I knew how much he loved Sam but he wasn't there to experience how much his once joyous soul changed into that of a chained one. A soul chained to his work. He would never be able to bare the sight of this 'New Sam', and he would never believe me even if I told him. Maybe this is the opportunity to do so.

"Alright I'm gonna change in here, therefor you're being exiled to the bathroom to change!" I declared to him.

"What? That's unfair."

"All is fair in love and war." I smiled before ushering him out of the room.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride.

A/N
DOUBLE CHAPTER BABBYYYYYYY I GET TO WRITE ACTION AGAIN SOON LETS GOO!!!!!!