𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰𝑰

Prerna's point of veiw .

Iwas absolutely tired  and so decided to take a break I  found a kid's area and beside it was a bench so I  decided to sit down for a while , then I saw a beauty of a child on the slide sitting down on the slide .

As she was about to slide she noticed me and as if I was in her mind she seemed to be wondering why I was looking at her like that ,  so to not make it weird I smiled at her and after a while she looked at me and smiled back  . As she was about to slide a Child came hurriedly and pushed the little girl of the edge of the slide .

As she was about to fall off she held on to the edge of the slide tightly and looked like she wanted to cry for help but she couldn't , quickly rushing over to her standing below her feet and asked her to let go .
As soon as she let go she fell right in my arms he little eyed closed  .

Prerna: dear are you ok did you get hurt .

The little girl nodded .

Soon a  twenty six year old   woman came running to the little girl.

Nanny : are you ok did you get hurt kukki .

So the little girl's name was kukki ?

Prerna : so your name is kukki.

Kukki nodded

Prerna: are you Her mother .

Woman : no I am her nanny Naira.

Prerna : how can you be so careless to leave her alone despite her being a child ,what was so important that you left her alone ? . I scolded harshly

Naira : listen here miss you shouldn't teach me how to take care of a child and it's none of your business as long as I am getting paid why should I worry about her since even her dad doesn't worry about her  . The nanny said with an attitude .

And tears brimmed in the little girl's

Prerna bent a bit low to reach the little girl's height and whispered to the little girl something that made her smile and gave her a chocolate.

As I was about to co mplete my sentence a dark figure stood behind  The nanny and she also felt the  male dark presence behind the nanny he raised his hands and signalled me to continue speaking

I crooked my eyebrows wondering what to do .

Prerna: how can you treat an innocent child like this .

Naira : I already told you as long as I am paid this child is just a means for  me .

Rishab: oh is she ?

Naira: yes she .....s....s...sir .