Chapter 1

Violet's PoV:

Flashback - 1st Year:

The jittering excitement of the sorting ceremony quickly escalated into eleven year old me getting aggressively shoved into someone.

A pair of hands, which I thought were going to steady me, pushed me away from the body I had made contact with.

Upon regaining my balance, I sheepishly darted my eyes to the figure.

"Oi! Watch where you're going, dipstick! My father's going to hear about this!" Exclaimed a really annoying looking boy with slicked back hair.

"Hey!" I retorted after surveying this platinum blonde git. I placed my hands on my hips to try and look like I wasn't bricking myself talking to this Ken wannabe. "At least get a better mean name to call people! And your father? Surprised he didn't go get the milk and leave you and your hair gel to it!"

The blonde git's 'minions' started cracking up which lead to the boy's elbow being jabbed into their stomachs. He scowled and his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Miss Violet Robin, you will go up after Hermione Granger." A stern looking Professor called down to me.

The blonde boy's lips twitched in amusement. "Robin? Birdie suits you better."

-

Present - 6th Year:

"Aren't you just so glad to be back? I can't wait to challenge Fred and George to our annual Butterbeer drinking contest. They may have won last year but this year I will reclaim my throne." Izzy informed me giddily as we all made our way from the carriages to Hogwarts.

A smile tugged up my lips at the memory of last years Butterbeer competition. Izzy was throwing up for days after that. I can still remember her bolting out of charms class to moaning myrtle's toilets. Fred and George will never let her live that down.

Izzy sighed contentedly. "I haven't had Butterbeer in weeks... I can practically taste it now."

"Your parents are wizards. You can have butterbeer any time. Why have you waited for weeks?" I asked.

Izzy stopped twirling to roll her eyes at me. "Butterbeer on the couch in front of the tv or butterbeer in front of a massive Christmas tree in the middle of the great hall? Now tell me which one you prefer."

She had a point. I'd only been waiting six long weeks to be back at Hogwarts. It was not that I didn't love being at home. I really did. My parents were great and supportive with me going to a magical school but I just adored being at Hogwarts. The moving paintings and the feasts would be what 40 year old Violet would remember as staples of my teenage years. I knew that I had to make the most of that sixth year since I would only have one more after it.

"You're right." I agreed. "Butterbeer at Hogwarts is euphoric."

Before Izzy had a chance to probably gush about the feast that we would enjoy later, a sudden force knocked me to the ground. As soon as I made contact with the concrete a very distinctive laugh was heard over the sound of excited teenagers.

"What was that for?" Izzy demanded to someone that I was very familiar with. I looked up and yep. There he was. Blonde puberty version of Billy from Stranger Things.

A few inches had added to Draco's height (like he wasn't already tall enough). The staple blonde hair was looser and wasn't slicked with gel. The platinum hair contrasted with the fitted black suit that clung to his frame. It was probably more expensive than my house. Just looking at his clothes alone made me want to cry. How can someone so conceited be so fortunate?