ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

it was early in the morning. oikawa woke up frightened. suddenly it stung his hip tremendously. what was that? He quickly checked his cell phone and noticed that next to him, in his bed, was iwaizumi. he slept peacefully. Next to iwaizumi, on the bedside table, was his cell phone. But there were also a few condom wrappers next to them, all of which had been torn open. moment. does that mean he had ...? he held his hands over his eyes. his cheeks turned dark red. "Oh god, I slept with him ... !!!" he whispered softly. he felt sore and had a stitch in the side. hajime woke up. he yawned and stretched. then he looked at oikawa and said: "good morning, honey <3" (okay okay without the heart but you know what he means). oikawa quickly took his hands off his face and looked at him in amazement. "Honey?"

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂

he nodded. "You said yesterday that you want to be with me ... so have a relationship ... didn't you?" "DO I HAVE THAT ???" thought oikawa. he nodded and mumbled softly: "yes, I darling ..." "what did you say?" "I... yes... sat-" iwaizumi kissed him on the photographer's gentle lips. hajime put his arms next to oikawa's head and leaned over him. tooru's hips arched and looked iwa deeply into the eyes. "It's ... early in the morning and we both have to-" "kawa, it's Sunday." "Wait, wha- how did you actually know what my car was, where i live and where i was at the time ???" iwaizumi laughed: "thanks to mattsun and makki, because of 'em i knew all that ~" oikawa went red behind his ears and on his cheeks. that's why mattsu was on the phone so often and wrote to someone ...! "O- oh okay ..." "But ..." "h-hai?" "I asked both of them because I couldn't take it anymore without you and that's why I've taken time off today. you are all i need oikawa. I don't want anyone but you. "

꧁ꕥ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ꕥ꧂