" Top ." ZENTAN [ smut ]

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

I closely studied the way Tanjiro gracefully swung his katana into different motions and patterns .

He placed his katana back into his belt pocket and faced me ,  smiling warmly .

" Those are the basics of sword art . I could show you the offense and defense if you ' d like !" He explained at a speed whereby i could process each on of his kind words before answering .

" Yes please . I have to learn everything I need for upcoming missions , I want to show everyone that I' m not just a weak crybaby ! " I exclaimed , determined to become stronger .

" You're not weak 'nor are you a crybaby ! You're one of the strongest people I know ! " Tanjiro comforted me , his soft voice pleasuring my eardrums .

" Thanks Tanjiro , but I want to become stronger , and I can't do that without your help . "

 " Well in that case , come here ! " Tanjiro held his hand out and I got slightly confused .

Despite that , I took his hand . His soft , pink - undertone-d hands .

He motioned for me to draw my katana out and Inodded , following his instructions .

He then lined up my back with his chest and stomach and held my hands in his , then started performing a bunch of strange sword arts , me being controlled by him like a dumb child .

But jeez , did he not realize how weird this position was ?

His clothed member rummaging around my ass like its' nothing , how clueless is he ?

I might've gotten a little hard at all his movements on my lower back .

I didn't realize the bright red shade on my cheeks until I finally saw Tanjiro ' s hand waving in front of my face .

His hand .

His small , tanned hand .

I didn't realize what i was about to do , I wasn' t fully snapped out of my trance .

But the little voice in my head kept repeating the same thing ; " You said you wanted to show everyone how strong you are , so why not show Tanjiro too ? "

I grabbed Tanjiro 's wrist , he yelped a little .

I pulled him in front of me , and , still completely unaware of my actions , i pulled him so close that our noses almost touched .

I'm taller than him , so i bent down and made my way to his neck .

I started sucking as if it were a popsicle on the verge of melting .

I heard a soft gasp from Tanjiro as I proceeded to find his sensitive spot . 

Not long after, i eventually found it . How do I know ? Well his moan was crazy enough to bring me back to reality .

I noticed what i was doing and immediately sprinted backwards 

" I'M SO SORRY ! I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME . JUST - " my constant apologizing got interrupted when Tanjiro softly mumbled something .

" W - What did you say ? " I asked . " S - Speak a bit louder please ... " 

" Um , whatever THAT was ... c- could you do it again ... ? " He asked shyly , his face could be compared to a tomato .

I was kind of shocked at his needs , but it turned me on now that I had some consent from him .

Without hesitation , I pulled down his collar , exposing his whole neck .

I resumed sucking his soft spot , he went bonkers .

" mmhhhh... - AH- GHH, Z- ZENITSU ! " his moans only made me want more .

I wrapped his legs onto my waist , pulling him into a deep , passionate kiss .

He placed his arms around my neck and I held his ass , holding him up and supporting his weight .

Not breaking the kiss , I brought him inside the butterfly mansion , because if we were going to do this , we couldn ' t do it out here , plus the sun was setting .

I lay him onto my bed , biting his bottom lip , asking for an entrance .

He opened his mouth and I sucked on his tongue as if my life depended on it .

We eventually broke the kiss , gulping gallons of air .

" Are you sure you want this ? " I whispered , running my hand through his silky burdungy locks . I had to ensure he was comfortable .

" Y - yes , please ... " He cuddled his face into my neck . I smiled , he ' s adorable .

I started undressing him , from his haori to unbuttoning his uniform .

I played around with his pink nipples for a few seconds before full - on slurping it , strawberry flavor .

" nggghh... more , please ... " he moaned like never before .

I got even more turned on by the second , I removed his pants and underwear , revealing his cock . I got hungry at the sight of it .

I started licking the tip , which made Tanjiro breathe heavy .

I placed it in my mouth , biting it here and there .

I slowly removed it from my mouth , I got a little impatient .

" Be a good boy for daddy and be loud , I want to hear you . " I whispered , licking his ear .

He nodded .

I removed my pants and underwear , holding out two fingers in front of Tanjiro ' s face , he sucked on both of them , moaning quietly .

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and stuck one into his asshole .

His eyes filled with tears of pleasure as he bit his bottom lip .

I increased the amount of fingers and attempted to hit his prostate .

I wiggled and twisted my fingers for a few seconds before I finally found it .

He released noises so loud that I almost thought that the whole mansion could hear .

" Good boy . " I smirked , removing my fingers .

" I ' m about to place it in , are you ready ? " I kissed his cheek .

He nodded quickly , clearly impatient . Someone ' s needy ~

I slowly placed my dick inside his thick , juicy ass .

" Ride me . " I said , softly .

I held his waist as he slowly slapped his ass up and down my hardened cock .

" Faster . "

His ass went from running to jumping .

I groaned at the touch of his prostate on my dick .

" D - Daddy !! MmmMhhhHH !! " Tanjiro yelled , his ayes half open and his tongue releasing gallons of drool  as it stuck out his mouth .

I got turned on as fuck .

" I ' m gonna ... " He panted .

" M - me too ... " I gasped for air as I came deep inside him and he did the same all over the floor .

He removed my cock from his ass and sat on my lap , snuggling in my chest .

I covered him with my haori and wrapped my arm around his body .

" I love you . "

" I love you too . "