chapter 1

upon the sunset, the boy dressed in a denim jacket went outside the house. he was walking for some time until he reached the meadow placed not so far away. it was getting darker and darker, but he wasn't afraid. being embraced by the night darkness sounded comforting to him. especially if his night darkness was associated with a tall figure, gentle hands, sparkling eyes, smooth hair, and lips that could place the softest kisses.

suddenly something rustled among the yellowish grass. it was a sign. he swiftly went in that direction and as he reached it, he saw him. "the boy from the moon" or simply "haruto" was sent to the earth again this night. doyoung smiled kindly as the other stood up in front of him. haruto held his hands, lifted them to his lips, and pecked them gently.

"you are back." doyoung whispered with glazed eyes.

"I would do everything to get back to you."

doyoung drew haruto closer and wrapped his arms around his waist. his boy was cold as always, so he wanted to share his body warmth. haruto loved when he did so. he immersed his nose in doyoung's ruffled hair, sniffing him. his natural fragrance was sweeter and more intense than any smell of flowers, grass, or candles. haruto pecked the crown of his head several times before letting go.

"let's go home." doyoung said quietly and held the other's hand to guide him. 

// ✧ //