10. The Battle of Wills.

Start from the beginning

"MIKE! MIKE!" He yelled, catching Mike's attention. "HELP! HOLD ON TO HER! HELP ME!" 

Mike rushed to Andie's side and held her almost the exact way Stan had. Andie's breathing was getting shorter and shorter, causing Stanley to panic as he searches the room. "S-Sta-," she managed to let out, pointing him to the spike that Beverly had, which laid by Ben's legs. 

 Stanley rushed to it, picking it up and smashed it straight into the mirror. The others flinched at the shards of glass releasing and scattering around. Andie jolted up and gasped for air as she began to breath faster and faster again. Stanley had rushed back down to her, gently bringing her closer to him, feeling the heat that escaped her lips. Andie shut her eyes in relief, gathering herself and steadying her breathing while Stanley had buried his face into her hair, stroking it softly, assuring her of his presence. They pulled away and exchanged a small nod with one another as Andie brought her finger up to her once bloody neck but now, it was empty, like nothing had happened, like she hadn't just almost died. 

"It's okay, you're okay," Stanley whispered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. 

While Ben and Andie steadied themselves, a scream was heard from the kitchen. "Richie," Mike uttered. 

 They rushed down the hallway, screaming for Richie. They were forced to stop their tracks when the kitchen door refused to shift, blocking their way. Beverly handed Andie the spike that was used before and the brunette began using it to pick the lock of the door. When the door had finally opened, they saw Richie lying on the floor and he was trapped under a head of a certain curly haired boy with spider legs. Bill was standing over Richie, struggling to pry off the head away from Richie but he was failing. Bill hadn't realized the others were behind them but he was calling for Eddie, who was frozen still against the wall, to help. There was a knife by Bill's legs that was out of his reach. Stanley rushed to the knife and stabbed it through the corpse-like head that looked like him. He stabbed it again and again, making sure it was dead, before he left the knife in the head of the spider that looked like a younger version of him. With the head lacking life, Bill had manged to throw it across the room. 

"You-You just killed yourself," Andie stammered. 

"Y-yeah," Stanley panted, getting himself to stand and walking back to Andie's side, who pulled him into a hug. 

 Suddenly, spider Stan made a groan-like sound, causing Andie and Stanley to pull away from one another. It slowly got up but only managed halfway, so It had to drag Itself back into the stairs that would then lead to the basement. Everyone watched as It did so, before sighing of relief upon seeing It gone. 

"Shit, Rich," Andie panicked and crouched down, taking off her jacket. Richie was coughing, and he was in clear pain from the struggle. "Hold on, Richie, hold on," she whispered gently as she softly held his head up and laid it on her knee, slowly helping him up and wrapping the jacket around him. 

"He could've f-f-fucking died, man," Bill growled, pushing Eddie, who stared at Richie in horror and guilt, against the wall. "You-You know that, right?"

"I can't see," Richie choked and Andie helped him put his glasses back on. 

"Georgie's dead, the kid's dead, y-y-you want R-R-Richie, too? You want Richie too?" Bill yelled.

"I don't want Richie too," Eddie cried. "I don't. I don't," he shook his head full of guilt as he looked at Bill.

"Bill, stop," Richie uttered softly. 

"Please don't be mad at me, Bill," Eddie begged. "I was just scared," his eyes began to tear, causing Bill to soften his hold on Eddie.

"That's w-w-what It wants, right?" Bill reminded gently. "Don't-Don't give it to him."