School day

You woke up from your bed, quietness were everywhere. Which was odd, you would say.

Your Pov.
Looks like mom went to work, guess I have to go to school alone then. I got up went to my closet, got my uniform which my black skirt, white shirt, black knee socks, white shoes, and to top it all off with a black vest. I got my hair straighten that reached my back. I looked in the mirror and snapped my fingers. I ran to the dresser and got a white bow on. " perfect lets go! "

You arrived early. ( might be because you live in close to the school. ) The school was the wealthiest school you ever seen." The Newgate Highschool"

Newgate High school has best school conditions and teachers. The rich of the rich would come to this high school. For you to enter this school maybe be because your dad forced you to come to this school. He, wanting you to go to Newgate High was a mistery. All you know about the school is that Edward Newgate "shirohige " was the owner of this school.

You walked to the school, fancy cars were everywhere.Students would surround the school to get in." Ugh!!! Human interaction!!" You though in you mind until.

"Ace-sama!!!! Luffy-sama!!!! Sabo-sama!!!!" were screams of girls heard all over the campus. You turned around and saw the a limo stop in front of the school. Three guys came out, in order was a black haired teen with freckles and black eyes with his shirt looking expensive. A blond haired teen with blue eyes with expensive looking clothes. And the last one a raven haired boy with a scar under his right (?) eye, black/ brown eyes and expensive clothes like the other two. The screams became louder.

You just stared until the raven haired boy with the scar stared at you. It looked like you two were having a staring contest because none of you would pull way. Then he smiled at you. Millions of girls screamed!!! LUFFY-SAMA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

You quickly looked to the floor.
Why? Why do I feel like this? Could it be that I like him? But I just met him , no I could even know his name!! Luffy is it? That's what everybody is screaming! But no I'm not a fool! I not falling for that again!! Being left like trash and moving on to the next!! Never again!! Remember, new school new life!! Right?

You the office and ran in there. "Hello? Can I get my - " " Here it is" a women with blue eyes gave you a paper. "Um thank you but who are you?" You asked. " My name is Nico Robin nice to meet you" she raised her hand to do a handshack. " My name is (f/l) <--(y/n) and the pleasure is mine." " Well then might a well show you to your class since were in the same class." "Sure!! Thank you very much!!!"

You and robin were talking about you old school and how you missed being over their. You then thought about that guy 'luffy right?' " Robin do you know who a guy named luffy?" You ask. " yea he's the brother of Edward Newgate the owner of the school." She answered indifferent. " Can you describe him? " you ask quietly. She smiled, " well he smiles a lot and let's just say is the type of person who can lift you day! He isn't a player like his brothers and can be very popular with the girls and is nicknamed cutie because of his looks." Then you remembered how luffy was their with his brothers, his cuteness comes from fictional stories one of a kind. At least he isn't a player but ...... You were caught up in your mind that you bumped into someone. "..... Im Sorry!!! Are you okay??!?!?!" You looked on who it was and guess who?

Ace as staring at you...

Naw, just kidding, Luffy was staring at you. " Yea I'm okay... are you okay? Not hurt or anything right?" He asked concerned. " I'm okay, thanks for asking " you and him were staring each other, lost in each other's eyes. You and him reaching closer, his hand pulling you closer and closer. You could feel his heart racing. Closer, closer, closer. You could feel his hot breath. Now their was a small gap in the middle of you and luffy. I want to kiss him but I can't but he is so close should I? Or naw? What ever fuck it let see what happens cutie boy.

You kiss luffy closing the gap. Luffy kisses back as quickly as possible until
"Oi! Luffy! If your going to make out do it somewhere else"
You pull out a line a salvia connecting you and luffy. A blush creeps on you face and look to see who it was. A raven haired teen with a blond haired teen be hide luffy. He turns round " Ace, Sabo! I want you to meet (y/n)! My long lost girlfriend from East Blue High!"

Wait a minute He is luffy?????? My first crush and my only boyfriend that left out of no where????!!! I don't know if I should stab or hug him? Maybe both

luffy kissed you quickly. Ace and sabo were gone weird. Luffy got up hugged you and said the sweat words you missed

I love you

Okay so this Is one shots of one piece which I don't own btw
I'll continue to do luffy one shots until a comment requests for a character , which I maybe do MAYBE!!
I love luffy and Ace!!!!! <3