Chapter 10

Hanabusa walked over to the level E's. "Should I use the whistle?" You asked him. He just ignored you and pushed one of the vampires out of the way.

"Oi, what's your problem kid?" One of the lvl (level) E vampires growled. "This kids way too strong for a human."

You gulped in fear. The lvl E vampire noticed you and smirked. "Looks like we got dinner today boys." The other lvl E's nodded as one of them lunged themselves towards you.

"(Y/n)!!!" Hanabusa shouted. You quickly put the whistle up to your lips and blew as hard as you can. "Aargh!!" The lvl E's held there heads in pain whilst crouching on the floor. "W-what is that?" One of the lvl E's asked.

"You called (y/n)." The sudden voice startled you and you turned around to see Kaname with the night class. "Ah Kaname, I see you've heard the whistle." Hanabusa stated, walking towards Akatsuki.

Kaname's gaze looked towards the lvl E's that were now standing up. "You'll pay for that kid." The lvl E's glared at you before lunging themselves once more towards you, only to get pushed back by Kaname.

"Kill them all." The night class nodded and started to attack the lvl E's. You rushed towards the human and grabbed her wrist. "Come with me." She nodded and the both of you ran out of the fight that's going on.

You stopped in front of a vending machine and leaned against it. "Thank you for saving me." She smiled. You smiled back and nodded. "It's fine. Say, how did you get attacked by them anyways?"

"I dunno. I guess I was letting myself off guard and they took advantage of that." You got off of the vending machine and walked towards the girl. "What's your name?"

"It's [f/n]." You smiled widely. "That's a pretty name. My names (y/n)." You both shook hands ('cause like, who doesn't). You looked at the sun to see it slowly setting. "This late, already?"

"Well, time flies when you're busy." You frowned. "But I just got here and not only that, I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend."

[f/n] rubbed your back. "It's alright. At least you got to come here with you boyfriend, right?" You nodded and smiled a bright smile. "Yeah I guess. Thanks."

"Shall we see what the others are doing?" You nodded and the both of you walked back to the haunted house. The lvl E's were on the floor, their bodies lifeless. "You actually killed them, wow." You stared at the bodies with shock.

"Oh my god. They're dead." [f/n] put her hands over her mouth. "Well, at least you are safe now." This time you rubbed her back. "R-right." She slowly removed her hands from her face.

"We should start heading back. It's getting late." Kaname looked at you as if waiting for a response. "Right." You looked at [f/n]. "Can [f/n] come with us?" She looked at you and shook her head. "No please. I'll only be a nuisance."

You chuckled. "You won't be nuisance-"

"It's better off of she stayed away from you." Kaname interrupted. You frowned, understanding what he meant. If she came with us then I will harm her for sure.

"Sorry." She shook her head once more. "Don't apologise. I'm sure we'll see each other again." You nodded and hugged her tightly. "Yes, I'm sure we'll see each other again."
The scent of her flesh reached you nose but you held yourself to take a bite.

As if knowing your thirst for blood was rising, Hanabusa grabbed your collar and pulled you away. "Let's go." You sighed with defeat and let yourself be dragged off.

--Time skip to your dorm--
"Goodnight. And remember to take you blood tablets before you sleep." Hanabusa quickly pecked your lips before walking down the hallway. "Goodnight." You turned around and entered your dorm.

You changed into your pjs and sat on the edge of your bed. You grab the glass of water on the bedside table (that Hanabusa placed before he left your dorm) and put in a blood tablet. You gulped down the fowl tasting drink, finishing it and placing it back on the table.

"I guess it better than nothing." You tucked yourself into bed and closed your eyes.

End of this chapter.
I apologise if it was a crap chapter.