Anxiety and Sex

Remington stays still in fear, biting his bottom lip. Andy smirks and fully takes his tie off, wrapping it up around his fist. 

"What the fuck were you thinking? What if something were to have happened to you? How would I have known Remington?"

His mouth opens slightly but he can't get any words to come out. 

"Such a fucking cat and mouse game with you. You are my husband. How fucking dare you cancel all my access to you." Andy steps around the island and is standing directly beside Remington, grabbing his throat with one hand and slightly choking him. Remington gasps and leans back, but Andy squeezes harder. 

"Who do you think you fucking are? Trying to leave me without a trace? Swallow a bunch of pills and jump off a tall ass bridge? What makes you think your life is so meaningless?"

Remington looks into his icy blue eyes and gulps, what the fuck is he planning on doing?

Andy smirks at his shaken submissive and licks his lips, making Remington whimper.

"You really should have gave in and told me where you were instead of acting like such a brat. You scared the living fuck out of me. I was going to please you to high heaven."

Remington grabs onto his hand that's gripping his throat and whimpers, "Please Daddy, forgive me. I'm sorry I was bad."

Andy chuckles deeply and releases his lover. "Too late for that now darling. Get ready for that punishment."

He grabs Remington's arm and forces him into a bedroom, closing and locking the door. Andy stands by the edge of the bed and takes off his belt, smirking at his husband. 

"Come here and drop those pants to your ankles darling. Boxers too."

Remington gulps and does what he's told, laying across the bed. He keeps his hands holding him up on the bed and whimpers, but so turned on. 

"Daddy please," he moans out, biting his bottom lip. Andy grabs his ass and rubs it, teasing his hole with his fingertips. He then picks up the belt and hits him across the butt, making Remington yelp. 

"Count them for me sweet heart."

"One Daddy."

Andy hits him harder and Remington yelps out, his feet going on his tip toes.

"Two Daddy."

Andy makes him get to 30, and Remington's face is red and blushing. Andy softly rubs his butt and smiles, feeling his husband wince.

"Such a good boy, taking all those hits like a champ. Come here and suck on Daddy's cock, prove to me you are sorry."

Remington gets on his knees and clumsily takes off his pants, forcing them down. He takes Andy's whole dick in his mouth and deep throats while Andy shoves his face down as hard as he can, within Remington's limits. Remington chokes and sucks as hard as he can while Andy looks down at him, smiling and biting his lip.

"Such a little whore for Daddy, huh?"

Andy watches him and smiles until he notices his wrists. Andy grabs him by the hair and pulls him off, making him stand up. He takes off his lover's top and glasses, revealing how bad he cut himself. He read the word he carved on him and frowns, lifting his chin up. Remington trembles but allows Andy to continue.

"Explain," Andy says darkly.

Remington gulps, "Y..you said our marriage w-was basically over. I w...wanted t..to die."

Andy roughly kisses him, pulling on his black hair. "I fucking own you. You are not allowed to mark your skin without my approval. Especially slicing it open to hurt yourself."

Andy throws him on the bed and smirks, "I was going to let you off easily, but not anymore."

He roughly enters Remington without prep or lube, making him yell out. Andy pumps him quick but purposely misses his prostate, making Remington groan with anticipation. Andy slowly rubs his dick and Remington moans loudly, trying to hump into his hand. Andy then pulled out quickly and turned his husband around, shoving his dick in his mouth. Remington bobbed his head until he came shortly later, moaning his husband's name. Remington whimpers but Andy chuckles, holding him close. "No orgasm for you tonight baby. That's your punishment. And no touching yourself either. You belong to me pretty boy."