𝐬𝐢𝐱

❀° ┄───────╮
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɴᴇғɪᴛs╰───────┄ °❀

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx *ੈ✩‧₊˚

you woke up with a massive hang-over from earlier, you were currently at akaashi house in his bed with him on the edge play some video game. "you know what kenma fuck you," he yelled. "crazy cause i already fucked your mom last week," you heard kenma's voice come from the controller since akaashi didn't have headphones on.

"is that kenma?" you questioned rubbing your eyes trying to get used to the light. "oh hey you're up, did i wake you? im sorry—" you stood up and made your way to the door, "where are you going?"

"to the bathroom," you didn't bother to look back, the memory of what happened at bokuto's house still fresh in your mind. he only sees me as a friend... does he fuck all of his female friends? thoughts flowing through your head, ones that only made you want to cry.

you splashed cold water on your face feeling the cold sensation hit your skin. you stare at yourself in the mirror seeing the mess before you, pathetic. you walked out and made your way back to akaashi's room only to find him in the same spot. "alright kenma you can have this one, i'll beat your ass next time though."

"whatever, you can't beat the master at what he does best." kenma uttered, you knew he was smirking on the other side of the line. he still has a master kink i see. "hey keiji," he turned to you after turning off his gaming console. "yeah babe?" he just won't give you a break. "can you take me home, i just want to get there before my aunt gets home. you know how she can be sometimes."

he lightly chuckled, "she's just worried about you, chill on her." you packed up your things and walked downstairs waiting for akaashi. he spun his keys around his finger and smiled at you. "ready to go?" you nodded and followed him out the door.

the car ride was silent with only the radio playing but that soon came to an end when akaashi turned it down. "do you wanna talk about something?" his glance was still focused on the road. you were fighting with yourself mentally on whether you should bring it up or just let it be.

"i still sometimes have those sad moments where i randomly want to cry but it goes away," you weren't fully lying, that did used to happen to you a lot but it rarely happens now—and akaashi knows it. it's hard lying to him when he know everything about you.

you obviously didn't want to talk about the real issue, so he decided to drop it and hope you come to him when you want to talk about it. "do you wanna hang out soon?" he began to pull into your neighborhood. "do you mean fuck or do you actually want to hang out?"

"why can't we do both?" he briefly looked over at you, "okay we won't do anything but hang out. you're just so sexy i get carried away sometimes." he placed his hand on your thigh and rubbed it as he parked in your driveway. "thanks for the ride keiji, i'll call you later buddy." he smiled so oblivious to the situation, "no problem, i'll be waiting for your call angel."

you plopped on your bed and let out a deep sigh, why did you think this was gonna be a good idea. sleeping with someone you have feelings for but you know they can't return those feelings but you still sleep with them. i'm such an idiot.

then something clicked in your mind, if we're just fuck buddies to him... i can be with someone else right. it's not cheating because we're not in a relationship. this has to be your worst idea yet, bringing someone else into your problems was definitely not a good idea—but it was the only idea you had to get back at akaashi.

this can go so bad... but i could just tell someone the situation and ask for help. that was a little better but still wrong but you couldn't help yourself. you unlocked your phone and went to the contacts app, you clicked on a number you didn't think you would be calling. "hello?" a tired voice spoke from the other line.

"oh were you sleep? i didn't mean-" they chuckled, "nah you're fine, wassup this is the first time we talked on the phone." you laid back looking at the ceiling. "i need help with something, but i would have to tell you the situation first." you were nervous they were gonna decline but.... "i'm all ears, what happened?"

 "i'm all ears, what happened?"

rev's note :

short chap cause i just updated this book :)