The three interactions

Start from the beginning

Y/n - "um nah I'm okay. Thank you though have fun!"

She's smiles and closes your door.

You hear the main door go just as your done so you start to leave your room. But just as you do you hear voices.

"Rose hunny it's okay honestly, I love it"

"Oh... umm, yeah okay good yeah thank you"

You open the door and walk forward slightly to see Rose and Daphne looking at some of her sketches. Well they were but now their looking into each others eyes.
It's like a movie scene and you don't want to be a distraction so you sneak into Lous room knowing she's not gone for breakfast.

Lou - "Oh my god! Hi baby you scared me!"

Y/n - "Shh-"

Lou - "uh who are you shushing young lady?-"

You smile slightly and hug her. You start kissing and she pushes you onto the bed hovering over you.

Y/n - "Lou idk about this who's here?"

Lou - "No one will bother us sweet heart don't worry about that"

You realise this is your chance to give Lou some fun so you pull her in towards you and roll over to be on top.
She's shocked but enjoys it.

Your start kissing her neck and down her body that's already bare as she was still not dressed. But Lou stops you.

Lou - "Wait baby are you sure?"

Your not even caught off guard though as you've never been more sure of something since you could remember.

You make your way to her thighs and kiss them.
You then go back up her body and whisper in her ear.

Y/n - "what is it that you want me to do to you?"

Lou - "I want you to fuck me... please"

You smile slightly and starts to do your thing down there. Every now and then coming up to kiss her chest and using your hands instead.

She's being so loud but in the moment you're not even thinking about it. Just Lou.
Then her legs start uncontrollably shaking and she tries to catch her breath.

She gets up slightly and pulls your head back to meet her lips and you stay there kissing for a while.

You roll over lying next to her and she pulls you in to hug you as you lie there. She's stroking your hair and looking at your face as your eyes close.

Then all of a sudden there's a shout downstairs and you sit up and look at Lou.

She gets up and shoves something on and you both open the door to look.

It's daphne and rose but daphne isn't wearing much and you look at Lou shocked.

Daphne - "We are so sorry Tammy we didn't realise you were in the other room and-"

Rose - "Seriously we are so sorry it won't happen again!"

You look at Lou and both burst out laughing going back to her room so the others don't notice us.

She gets ready properly and I fix my makeup.
We go downstairs together chatting and everyone's eating lunch but you realise Rose and daphne aren't there.

You look at Lou and know that she's thinking the same thing. You both go to the kitchen to make food.

As soon as you go to close the fridge door you're greeted by Tammy who needs to speak to you. You look at Lou and she smiles.
You're genuinely confused but agree to follow her outside.

Y/n - "hey whats up?"

She just sits down on the bench in a ball and looks forward.

Y/n - "Tammy seriously are you okay? Is it rose and daphne? What happened? Tammy please answer me-"

Tammy - "No"

Y/n - "Oh well then what is it? Can I help?"

Tammy - "I wish-" Tammy whispers to herself so you can't understand.

Y/n - "What?"

There's a pause and she takes a deep breath.

Tammy - "Look y/n there's something I need to admit to you. I was sure I would never be able say this, ever to be truly honest. But after seeing daphne and rose I feel like if I don't say it I will regret it either way so I'm just going to say it okay..."

Y/n - "okay?"

She looks up at you shocked you're listening.

Tammy - "You know when you said you wanted to know why I ran away when I saw you kissing Lou..."

Y/n - "yes"

Tammy - "well umm... I was lying"

Y/n - "wait what do you mean lying?"

Tammy- "I- I ran away becau- because I was jealous..."

You're speechless and still slightly confused what she means so she carries on.

Tammy - "Y/n... ever since Lou kissed you that one night at the party for that dare and then the way it made me feel I just... it was so overwhelming. I had to explore it more... I was fine until I started noticing that you two were closer and once I heard you two that one day I was genuinely devastated."

Y/n - "Oh Tammy Im sorry. I didn't know..."

Tammy - "Wait no let me finish. I did get the hang of it after a bit and I calmed down and thought it would go. But then when I saw you were kissing her with my own eyes again it just hit me like a truck and I had to get away-"

You stop her rambling and hug her. She falls back slightly but you pull her back up. She's crying and you're trying to figure out what it say to reply to that.
But just before you can say anyway she pulls away and kisses you but you pull away.

Y/n - "woah woah woah Tammy what are you doing?"

Tammy - "oh... I just thought that... actually you know what I'm sick of this..."

Hey gorgeous angels of my life. Thank you all so much for the love so far on the story! :)
K💞