What happened next

Part 42

After that day you and Lou moved into a place nearby and regularly visit Debbie and Tammy at Tammys house, mostly to say hi to the kids when they were over because they missed their auntie y/n as you built a bond while you used to live there. You still work for Tammy and have been going with lou to her sessions.

They are so proud of her progress and you kiss her scars everyday as they have started to slowly fade. You both know they will never fully disappear but you've learnt to see the beauty in them and see them as proof that things do get better. Lou has been working hard to earn back your trust everyday and night and she's gone soft on you. She even calls you her princess every time she gives you your food shes made, kissing your head before joining you to watch you eat it.

Debbie and Tammy are now official and you were talking to Lou about how exiting it is as you were cleaning the dishes when she sits you down and you get worried.

Y/n - "Hey hey what's up?"

Lou - "Nothing is up I just want to say something to you."

Lou smiles and says.

Lou - "Baby. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I pinch myself everyday I wake up to your beautiful sleepy face dreweling next to me."

You nudge her and she laughs a bit kissing your hand.

Lou - "What I want to say it that I love you with all of me and I don't want to spend another day, hour, minute or second without you being mine."

Lou - "So, y/n y/mn y/ln. Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

She looks into your eyes with so much fear of what you will say but you just look deep into her eyes and smile.

Y/n - "Of course I will, yes."

You smile and you grab her face kissing her.

You both FaceTime Tammy and Debbie to tell them the news and they scream down the phone as you both laugh.

You're all finally happy... well getting there.

The end

Hey angels thank you so much for all of the support on this story it means a lot. I have just recently uploaded the start to my new story only once so please check it out if you can :)
K💞