I had left his car near the gate and it was taken off the next morning. Though me being emotional made Neil call Rayan and he talked to him politely asking him to stay away from our lives. Rayan was silent in the whole conversation and at last, he said he has a meeting and will think about it.

We haven't heard from him since then and I overthink that situation as well maybe that's the silence before the storm.

I don't fear for my safety, I can take care of myself I don't need any hero to save me in a fight, I am capable of saving myself. All I need is someone to hold me in every phase of my life, share my life with him, and I want to enjoy it with him, like cherish each moment. I know that someone is My Neil and I hope to be that someone for him. I fear leaving him alone if anything happens to me by any chance and I think I cry because I don't want him to cry. We promised to hold each other when we cry and I look forward to fulfilling it.

I also fear leaving Neela maa and my in-laws who are the people I have started loving. And my friends, Sara, Foziah, Asad, DD.

DD and Foziah have always been caring and sweet towards me. DD is the one who gives me information about Neil. DD and I share another level of bond, we don't usually talk but the moments we spend are always him being by my side and Neil acting all jealous saying I took his friend from him.

Foziah is kind of my advisor. If at all I am confused in personal or professional life she helps me out. Something I like about her is she is straightforward.

Asad and I see each other very rarely, sometimes when he comes to pick Foziah, sometimes when we plan to have lunch with everyone in a restaurant usually Sundays. He holds smiles with him and each time I meet him he makes sure to make all of us smile. Asad and Sara together can make you go ROFL.

I think Sara is my only best friend to date because I never made best friends in school or college. I had friends but not best friends. It's good to have a best friend sharing some stuff about her life and I feel glad when she decides to take my opinion. It feels good to have a person joking around you just to make you smile.

Alia on the other hand is like my sister. She is my ice cream partner and I can count on her whenever Neil and I fight. We start on random How was the day to How to decorate our rooms. It starts from the north and ends at the south, haha!

I look at the door when I hear a knock, "May I come in?"

I smile and nod at my father-in-law. He smiles back and comes in.

"What are you doing?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Collecting memories." I let out an excited giggle as I put all our photos from our honeymoon in our marriage album.

He hums as he watches the album. "I heard you are not well so thought to stop by." He says after a while. "How are you feeling now?"

"Maybe fine." I shrug. I took leave today due to serve headaches and nausea.

"Don't want to see a doctor?" He looks at me and my heart warms at his gestures. It definitely feels good when someone is here to look after you.

"I will see if it's too much. I'm fine now." I smile. He nods giving me a warm smile.

"Take care." I nod and watch him walk away.

I catch my head as I start feeling dizzy, closing the album I shove it aside the last thing I want is to throw on it. I run to the washroom as I feel I'm about to throw up. I hold my hair as I throw up in the toilet. I wash my face with water after I'm done, closing my eyes I inhale deeply as I feel a cramp.