50. Bladeless Weapon

TW:

This chapter contains forcible sexual acts, dubious consent, rape.

After a moment your eyes fizzled, and you felt alone with Loki. You stood up and looked at him as he held out his hand 

"(Y/N), I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this but Sol just wanted to show me your godly 

potential-" 

"-I cannot believe the two of you. Arguing over me like children, what potential I have as a god, what power I wield. I. AM NOT. A GOD. I'm (Y/N) damn it! I have thoughts and feelings. Sol shoved me out of the wheel of my own body, and you, because YOUR EGO wanted a good fight fought me! I don't know this person inside me, Loki not really at all! I trusted you to help me, and you used me! To test my 'God' limit or WHATEVER! I didn't want ANY of that, I thought you saw me as someone MORE than Sol's Vessel!" you yelled, knees buckling out from underneath you, causing you to collapse. 

Everyone had been celebrating and praising you, 'the New Avenger' 'A God' 'Amazing potential' 'Work hard, we expect great things' all of it was just too much. Your anxiety was overfilled with the pressure, Loki was the one thing that never expected anything of you, he just helped you towards your own goals and now you feel like he had this worldly godly view of you and the pressure was overwhelming. 

Loki slowly walked over as you cried and knelt beside you "(Y/N), I never meant to overburden you-" your hands shook as he got closer "I was trying to talk to you, I told you I loved you for the first time and you called me a liar! Then Sol takes over and starts talking to you about potential and weakness and you threw away what I was going through for a fight! Then you don't even tell me what I did, I knew I tossed you around but I WAS ACTUALLY OFF WORLD AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?" you yelled, not looking at him. He grabbed your chin making you meet his light emerald eyes that burned with anger "Yes and I know I wasn't thinking clearly I was just so angry I wanted a vent for-" "-So you fight a god while I took a nap then apologized and told me about yourself. Great. I'm glad you worked through your shit. I'm glad you were venting your anger while I was put in a time-out corner and lied to like a child." you spit, slapping his hand away before you stood. 

You walked over to your Avengers case and placed it on the bed "I'm getting ready for the mission now and I'd like it if you left. You want to fight a god and vent these emotions off too, I'm sure Thor would be happy to help!" you snapped, not looking away from your case. You hear an angry sigh behind you before quick footsteps towards you, so you turn "Loki I said lea-" he cuts you off by forcefully pushing his lips onto yours. Your hands pushed against his chest, trying to push him off of you, but he only clutched you tighter, walking you over to the bed and pushing you two against it. 

After he broke away from the air you gasped a little "Get off!" you yelled, continually trying to push him, you weren't going to give him this fight! He pressed his lips to yours again harshly, both his hands occupied with pinning yours down as you continued to fight underneath the god. You can't teleport, you'll take him with you. You tried using your powers to push him off but he seemed to fight against it, using everything in his power to anchor himself to you. You gasped as his knee raised to meet your core, sending lightning to your stomach

'Don't leave, please, don't leave...' he thought after pulling away and going down your neck.

You gasped and whimpered as he went to your soft spot, your will to fight to weaken as he suckled, hands no longer hitting were trembling with want. You hated that he had that much influence over you, that just one well-placed kiss, and you were butter in his arms. This was exactly what you wanted to avoid, you and Loki using each other's bodies to deal with emotions. You whimpered, feeling his knee and your core and your hips moved slightly against it, he took this time to shift one of his hands so that one held both your wrists.