"This is one of three Party levels. This is a more semi-formal party setting. I nod slowly as I walk into the center of the room. There are black leather sofas and seats placed in different areas around the room. The floor is a white marble with slivers of silver throughout it. Windows wrap around the whole room. There are modern lights around the whole room to brighten the whole room.

"It's beautiful." I say to Tony as I look out a window that faced out the front of the Tower. I watch as cars crawl by in traffic and people walk down the sidewalks. I look back at him and he is smiling. He motions me back to the elevator.

"Come on, Princess. There is so much more to see." I smile and and enter the elevator again. We arrive on Level Three to see a grand ballroom.

"Oh wow! This is stunning!" I breathe out, unable to  say exactly how amazing it was.

It was more of a traditional room with a traditional ballroom with a grand stairway in the center of the room to the next level. There was a deep red carpet set down the stairs, perfect for dramatic entrances. A huge crystal chandelier was huge in the center of the room, slightly over the stairs. The walls were a light cream color and the floors were a marble with pops of gold. 

I run to the middle of the room until I was directly in the center of the room. Peter follows me and we stand under the chandelier. I look up and try to take in all of the chandelier's details. I then get an idea and look at Peter smirking.

"Last one to the top is a rotten egg!" I shout before sprinting up the stairs. I hear the others chasing behind and speed up. I beat all of them but Bucky was a close second. I fall to my knees giggling and clutching my sides. Wanda and Peter both tie for third and Tony comes up last. He pouts as he pants, his hands on his knees.

" Thats. Not. Fair. You all h-have abilities." I giggle and get up to hug him.

"Don't worry, Babe. You're a winner to me." I say happily. He smile down at me and kisses my forehead.

"We should go to the next floor!" I say excitedly and run to the elevator on this. The others chuckle and follow me. As they get in Tony talks about the next floor.

"So the next floor,  Level 5 to Level 54 belong to SHIELD. Those are off limits to you. Sorry, Princess. The next we will see is the first level of the gym." I nod excitedly. He hits the button for Level 55 and we ride to it listening to Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj. 

I hum along to the lyrics, and sing them very loudly in my head. I dance a little but nothing extreme. I tap my foot. I mouth the whole Nicki Minaj part. By Jessie J's, I was rocking out, singing the lyrics as if I was on a stage and I was the star of the show. When the song ends, i get a round of applause from everyone. I bow and blow kisses to them, giggling. 

"Thank you, thank you!" I say smiling. We arrive on Level 55 after my amazing performance. I step out and the others follow. I see a boxing ringing the center. Mats are stacked up by the far wall, quite a few punching bags hung, A few benches are scattered around the area. I notice a cooler of water near the elevator.

"Hey Soldier, want to go a few rounds?" I ask him, smirking.

"Maybe later, Babe. I'd like to stay intact for a little while later." He says joking and I smile. We all hop back on the elevator.

Stopping on the next level, I see a wide room with mirrors on two walls, the far wall and the right wall. A ballet bar is placed against the far wall and a music system is on the left side of the room closest to the elevator. The floor is wooden and the ceiling is white. There is a shoe rack with many different types of dance shoe wear. Fro tap to Pointe.

"This is so cool!" I say to Tony. He smiles and leads me back to the elevator for the next level.

"Level 57 is the last Gym level." He says once we arrive.

I see a ton of exercise equipment. Treadmills and ellipticals are against the left wall, while weights were against the right wall. There was other equipment but I wasn't sure what they did. Again there is a cooler of water next to the elevator. This time I grab one and take a drink, then I hop back onto the elevator.

"What's next?" I ask.

"Well next is the Locker room, but after that is the Medical Level. Do you want to see either of those?" I think for a minute then shake my head.

"Then onto the Quinjet Landing Pad!"

###########################

So this was a longer chapter than normal. But hopefully this chapter will only be two parts. I will still upload on Wednesday, for now.

Thank you for reading this chapter!❤❤

-The Author