-Chapter 12-

Thank you for reading my story and for supporting my idea. It is totally bonkers that so many people have read it! Thank you so much!  You are all amazing! 

-The Author

##############################

I look over at the others and smile. They don't hate me. They won't abandon me. I snuggle into Tony's chest and close my eyes. But apparently fate hates me, because right at that moment my stomach growls, REALLY loudly.

I blush crimson and groan. I pull away, and find everyone staring at me. Just great.

"We should get you some food." Tony says and I shake my head violently.

"Nope, I'm good for another," I pause a minute, doing mental math, "few days." I say, confidently. I look at them and see the concern on their faces and tilt my head a little in confusion.

"Y/n, when the last time you ate?" I think for a minute.

"Umm, yesterday, I think. Yeah, I had a poptart. I love those things. Anyway, I should be good for another couple days." The man from earlier, whose mark was on my back, frowns as well as many of the others.

"Y/n, that is not healthy." He says, stepping forward.

"What do you mean? It was normal at HY-, at the place where I was before now." I look down, mad at myself for almost saying HYDRA. I don't need or want their pity. 

"It's okay. I'm used to it." I continue. The man steps closer.

"Can you please eat something? For us?" I sigh but nod. He smiles and hold out his hand. I tilit my head to the side, unsure of what to do. I hear Wanda giggle and see some of the others smile.

"Sweetheart, take my hand." He says and my eyes widen in shock.

"I-I can't, I don't have a knife, and I'd rather not hurt you." Now he looks confused.

"You said to take your hand, but that would hurt you. I don't wanna hurt you." I say, and he smiles.

"No, darling, put your hand in mine." I form an 'O' with my mouth and comply. He interlaces our fingers and leads me to a nearby elevator with the others trailing behind. We all pile in and I see  Tony press a button with the number 75 on it and the elevator begins to move.

We arrive in a large living room that had a wooden floor the flowed into the kitchen. It had big black fluffy couches and side tables on each side that both held lamps that faced towards the elevator. There are some other chairs that are fluffy and look so comfortable. The coffee table in front of it held some magazines and books. There was a large flat screen TV mounted on the same wall as the elevator that had a black screen. The walls had mixture of awards and simple pictures of all of them. I step out of the elevator and look around, eyes full of wonder. It's so big, and open.

I could see through the living room into a huge, open kitchen, it was darker with the same wooden floor as in the living room. There was a very long table that could seat all of them with extra seats to spare. 

There was a door to a pantry on the far far wall that looked completely stocked, and my mouth watered at the thought of an actual home cooked meal. I had been living off of microwavable meals and take out since I escaped.

"Anything you really want?" Steve asks from behind me. I turn towards him and smile.

"Not really. Surprise me?" I say but it was more of a question. He smiles back and kisses my cheek. I blush deeply and smile wider.

"Of course, my darling." He walks into the kitchen and gets to work. Bucky goes to help him and the others sit down or go do something. I jut stay standing, and watch them.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Peter murmurs into my ear as his arms wrap around my waist. I smile and giggle softly as his breathe tickles my neck.

"Just observing. It's strange to be in such a happy environment but it's kinda nice." He pulls me to his chest and I lean against him.

"Now you'll have this everyday." I turn around to face him.

"Y-you really want me to stay?" He kisses my forehead.

"All of us do." I smile. He rubs his hands over my back and I feel a stab of pain. I keep my face blank. Steve calls that breakfast is ready and I pull away. I take his hand and together we walk to the kitchen table and find seats in the middle of everyone. I smile at all of them then sit down. Steve sets a plate down in front of me.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon." I thank him, smiling. then I dig in, taking my first bite. I moan at how delicious it is.

"This is so good!" I say with my mouth full, so it sounds more like, 'Ths isth tho good!" He chuckles as well as a few of the others. I finish my plate in a couple minutes and gaze at it sadly. Steve chuckles again and refills my plate. I squeal in delight and eat this one slower. Between mouthfuls I ask questions.

"So, I don't really know many of your names." I say, a little ashamed that I don't know my soulmates names. 

"I-I know Mr. Stark's, Mr. Roger's," I see him give me a look and I remember that he told me to call him Steve. "Steve, Peter's, Loki's, and Wanda's. But I don't know the others."

"I am Dr. Bruce Banner, but you can call me whatever you like, darling." says the man who convinced me to eat. I smile and blush a little, and nod. I turn towards the Soldier

"What's your name Soldier?" He smirks.

"James Buchanan Barnes, ma'am. But everyone calls me Bucky." I shake my head and smile.

"I'm your soulmate not some old lady at the grocery store, silly. My name is Y/n." He smiles and nods, as the others laugh around us. I smile back at him softly and turn towards Ms. Widow.

"So I know everyone's name except for you, cutey. What's your name?" She smiles.

"Natalia Romanova, but I go by Natasha Romanoff now." I smile at her, when all of a sudden I get a stab of pain in my wings again. My face scrunches up in pain but I make my face blank.

"Umm, is there a bathroom that I c-can use?" I sak my voice sounding strained. I ignore it though, the need to free my wings is so strong. Tony gives me directions to the nearest bathroom and I walk normally out of the room. As soon as I am out of their sight though, I sprint to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I try to peel the red sweatshirt off but my sweat make it cling to me, making it impossible. My wings ache more and in my desperation I use my magic to vanish it off my body, and make it reappear in a pile on the floor, leaving me in my gray sports bra. Thank goodness that the back is basically completely open, leaving my wing slits out in the open.

I groan as the ache in my wings spikes again. I start to slowly push my wings out, extending them, and I whimper as the pain radiates through my body.

When all of a sudden the bathroonm door burst open.

##################################

A cliffhanger again. You'd think that this author enjoys making her readers squirm.

Yep kinda do just a little bit! Sorry not sorry! Love you all! ❤❤❤

I will try to upload tomorrow but no promises!

-The Author