-Chapter 21-

So in my terribleness, I changed from Wanda asking her age, to Thor.

Anyway, I have hit 15.8k!!! Thank you for reading my story so far!

##########################

The Readers POV

"How old are you, Y/n?"

I see a quick exchange between Thor and Loki, but ignore it and focus on his question.

"According to my school records, 16 years old. But I actually don't know." He gives me a confused look and I sigh.

"Well, as I said HYDRA gave me the ability to hear thoughts and project them. But it came at a cost, which was my memories. I don't really know which ones or what they were, because well, I don't remember them." I say shrugging.

"There," I pause trying to find the right words. "There are things that are really heard for-for me to talk about. Please understand, I am trying, but somethings, you aren't ready for." I get skeptical looks but ignore them, and look up with desperation.

"We will wait as long as you need, Love." Thor says and I smile a little, a splash of pink on my cheeks. Tony then raises his hand.

"What is your question, Tones?" I ask softly.

"Why? Why did you run that morning, the one where we first met?" I frown and look down shyly.

"Well, I-I thought you hated me. And that y-you were going to k-kill me for what I almost did to Bla-, I mean Natasha and Bucky." I slowly look up and see surprise on his face.

"Y/n, Baby girl, we will never harm you. Please understand, you are one of the most important people in our lives. Your safety is important to us." I sigh.

"I-I was always abused, I don't think that I will ever l-let my guard done. I can't imagine not being p-punished for j-just being me." I say ashamed, but I need them to understand that I will never be a normal person.

I, all of a sudden feel a larger hand on my shoulder and flinch, still a little sensitive to physical touch. I look up and see Thor standing over me, watching me closely.

"Что случилось, дорогая?" I ask him. He gives me a confused look and I blush.

"Sorry. I said, What's up darling?" I am totally embarrassed that my old habit came back. He smiles at me fondly and I blush deeper.

" I am concerned about you, my dear. You are my soulmate and I want to make sure that you no longer fear me." I tilt my head in confusion and he chuckles.

"Dear, I love you, and will never cause any harm to come to you, I swear on Valhalla." He says sincerely. I smile and turn to face him and he smiles back at me. I sigh knowing that he was my last bond.

'Would you like to start our soul bond, my love?' I project my question into his mind and he nods slowly, and eagerly.

He pulls out my chair so that I could stand in front of him. I stand in front of this impossibly handsome god and blush shyly. It was odd, to feel such happiness. He reaches for my hand and I place my hand palm up in his. He sees his mark and slowly traces it with his fingers, making me shiver.

I watch the hammer on my right wrist transform from it's gray bleakness into a multi colored picture. The head of the hammer became a lighter metallic gray and the handle turned into a deep brown. The whole shape was outlined in a light blue with little bolts of ice blue lightning.

I watch mesmerized as the mark changed and when it was done, Thor turned my hand and kissed my knuckles, making me shiver again. He smiles up at me and blush a deeper red. I slowly reach for his wrist and he happily offers it to me. I gently take it into my two hands and slowly trail my hands over his wrist and mark and watch it change.

All of a sudden I feel a tingle spread over my whole body. I jerk back quickly and look down to see all of my marks glowing a bright gold. I then feel a sharp sting, like I was being branded again. I whimper and squeeze my eyes closed. But soon enough the pain fades into a feeling of completeness.

I open my eyes and see that the glowing had stopped and all of my marks were brightly colored. I smile and look up at my soulmates. They all look surprised but it quickly fade into a content happiness that was shared among us all. I then remember something.

"Hey, Tones, I think I was promised a tour of the tower?" He smiles.

'Of course, Princess!" I cheer and quickly hug Thor before running to Tony dragging him to the elevator.

"Who wants to come with me?" I ask everyone.

" I would love to, Doll." Bucky says getting up and joining us at the elevator.

"I guess I'm missing a day of school, so why not?" I frown and go to apologize but he puts his hand over my mouth.

"Don't you say sorry. It is not your fault. I won't move my hand until you tell me you won't." I sigh and nod. He moves his hand and once my mouth is free I do what he told me not to.

" I'm sorry!" I say quickly and loudly, smirking slightly. He rolls his eyes and smiles at me.

"You are going to be the death of me, Baby girl." I giggle at him and he grabs my waist, pulling me to him. I turn to the others.

"Anyone else?"

"Yeah I'll go, моя бабочка (my butterfly)!" Wanda says jumping up and joining us.

"Thor, Pietro and I are gonna go to bed, we are completely exhausted from our last mission." Clint says and I nod. I pull away from peter and Tony and go over to them and kiss each of their cheeks before turning to the others.

"Steve and I have some paper work to do, baby but we will see you later. Okay?" I nod and give them cheek kisses to.

" I have a project that really needs my attention, but I will see you at dinner." Bruce says apologetically.

"Of course, babe." I say, then kiss his cheek. I turn to Loki and see the dark shadows under his eyes. And conflict in his emerald eyes.

"Don't worry, Love, go rest. We can enjoy each others company later." He sighs and nods. I hug him and kiss his cheek before he teleports away. I join the "tour group" at the elevator happily and get on.

Going to the bottom floor, starting my official Tower Tour.

########################

Thank you for reading this chapter and being so patient with me. Sorry about that! No promises that it won't happen again but for now I will try to work on my story.

My next week schedule will be-

Sunday: No sorry

Monday: Yes

Tuesday: Nope

Wednesday: Yup!

Thursday: Nah

Friday: You betcha!

Saturday: Not today!

Thank you, again, for reading! Please vote and comment!❤❤

-The Author