Day one

This story is not true in any means
Y/n, is you.
Background info
PLEASE READ** IMPORTANT
You have really bad anxiety, panic attacks when you get nervous. Something you do to help is squeeze your nails in the palm of your hand, sometimes causing it to bleed. Only when it's really bad though. You do not have many friends. Only one, Nai (hype house Nai. You did not know how you were lucky enough to land someone like that, she was your bestie. But she lived kinda far so you didn't talk to her that much, only on the phone. You live on the other side of LAwith your mom, your dad left you at a very young age, abusing your mom when you were little. You have his number, and it is your choice if you want to see him or not. But you choose not to. Knowing what he did to your mom. Sometimes he texts you but you don't respond. You just finished your last year of school, and you have a semi good relationship with your mom. The reason you don't have friends is because of your major trust issues, from your cheating ex, Nick. And your dad. Your current boyfriends name is Lucas. You guys  have a ok relationship.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TIME FOR THE STORY!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Thoughts are in bold)

*beep beep beep*

My alarm

I forgot to turn it off the first day into summer break.

Might as well get up now knowing you won't be able to fall back asleep.

You pick up your phone seeing a message from Nai.

"I know it's early and your probably not awake but call me when your up!! I have the best news ever!"

You get up, to go to the bathroom bringing your phone with you

You are still half asleep, Your not a morning person

You pick up your phone opining the message fully, then you text her back

"Hey! I'm up now. Forgot to turn my alarm off. We can call now if you want"

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be up! I'm out, call you later"

You reply with a thumbs up then call your boyfriend

"Heyy"

"Hi"

What's up with him?

"What's wrong? You seem down."

"Nothing, why did you call"

He's in a dickish mood, whatever

"I was wondering if we could hang out?"

"Mk I'll pick u up in 30"

You agree then end the call

You go downstairs to see your mom already up

"Your up early!"

"Yep, forgot to turn my alarm off"

"Ooh"

You go to the fridge to grab some breakfast, although you aren't that hungry

You just grab some raspberries and eat a couple before putting the container in the fridge

"What's up, you look upset"

Your mom asks

"Nothing mom. Lucas has just been in a bad mood the past couple of weeks"

"Ohh, just talk to him. That helps everything"

Home in a person (Vinnie hacker love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara