'Yah this dude was literally sweating thinking ab-' chifuyu said while grinning ..baji grabbing  him by his collar and signaled him to keep quiet. .

'Am so sorry for concerning you... Am really sorry' you said because you don't know what else to do...

'Hey who is this still up here....' A voice shouted from behind you guys ....

You all started running and left the school...

'Phew glad he didn't saw our face' chifuyu said while you  were catching your breath...

'So where are you heading now l/n San' baji asked...

'Umm I'll head back home..what about you guys?'

'Oh we have a meeti-' as chifuyu was about to finish his sentence baji hoped on punched him and closed his mouth...

'It's nothing we are just going to ramen shop.. Wanna join us? 'Baji asked while crushing chifuyu with his hands..

You got confused but you totally understood that they have something personal and you were completely fine with it because it's not like  they have to share everything with me ..we are not even friends... I don't want to bug in and being nosy....

'I would love too but am so sorry I have some work.. Maybe next time.. '

'Its okay you don't have to apologize...next time for sure' baji said while rubbing his head..

You and both the boys left....

'What the hell is wrong with you..why the hell did you punched me?' chifuyu said while rubbing his head..

'You know exactly why' baji said in an annoyed tone

'Huh! Is it about the meeting... So you don't want her to know that you are  part of a gang'

'Noo it's not like that.... ' baji said in a serious tone while facing straight...

'Then what is it?' chifuyu said

They both went silent... After few minutes chifuyu decided to break the silence...

He sighed
'Huh It's okay if you don't wanna discuss...but you can't run away from it'

'Huh! Am not running from anything' baji said and looked at him

'Hai hai...lets go now we are getting late for meeting'

'Its okay we will grab some peyoung yakisoba before that' baji said while grinning..

'Huh! But we can do that later'

'No we can attend meeting later' he said while grinning towards chifuyu as he untied his hairs and removed his glasses...

'Let's go now '
....

BACK TO Y/N

You went to your room and laid down on your bed the lights were off..  But you can't stop thinking bout what happened...was I really panicking yah I was but was it really visible on my face...what should I do ?

As you took out a deep sign and said 'maybe I should take my pills more often'

You slapped yourself and asked yourself to calm down  ... But am still quiet worried about sensei ...he is actually nice...you really can't judge someone without actually knowing them..I just wish everyone will understand him and forgive him...

Time skip to next week...

You were really worried about today as today is the day of morning assembly 

Your class went to the Hall..

' after assembly your maths teacher came near the mike'  your heart was thumping because you don't how students will react....

'Hey students you might know me as Mr yamada kaito also your maths teacher... First off I want to apologize to all my students whom I have caused trouble to and said mean things... That's why I have decided to resign from my post..thank you so much'

The whole class was shocked but your mind was thinking something else

Waiiitttt   Whaaaat?Is it because of me... Is it because of that day...did I choose wrong words again... Did I not paid attention to what he said and what he wanted to say... Did I end up saying something really mean... If so it's my fault that he is leaving ... I should stop him but what should I do... What should I say.... You were filled with guilt...You were on the verge of crying as you heard someone walk up on stage and shouting on mike...

' where do you think you are going  you think you can leave like that don't fool around with us...we didnt even forgive you' as your gaze went up you saw a guy with black long hair walking on the stage towards  yamada san...

'You treated  all the students like shit said mean things about them and you think you can come on the stage and apologize and leave well thats not how it works'

What is this guy talking about? ...why is he on up there ... And how can he say such stuffs on stage...whole auditorium was staring at him and you looked up to see that mr yamada was looking at him straight in the eyes and while he came near him and said...

'So what do you want me to do keisuke' he said without blinking with a straight face...

Whattt keisuke where  have i heard this name ?..As the bell rang... No wayy... That guy up there is baaajjjii sannn...