04. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗌❜ 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋

Advised to read in Dark Page Colour and Sans Serif Font

Some of the most common meanings for the petunia are a soothing nature, resentment, and anger

Some of the most common meanings for the petunia are a soothing nature, resentment, and anger. Anger and resentment are common themes for this flower when it is given to someone with whom you have recently had an argument. In some circles, petunias can also symbolize the desire to never lose hope .

 In some circles, petunias can also symbolize the desire to never lose hope

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

ROAMING THROUGH THE DIMLY LIT HALLS.

Your hands were holding eachother, behind your back as you slowly swinged on your heel, turning from hall to hall, exploring the castle. Quietly glimpsing at the windows, which showed a beautiful view of the stars set in the sky.

It looked like a painting, a painting someone had perhaps made out of pure boredom. It seemed as if that person wasn't a professional, at all. But they were still able to create such an ELEGANT MESS .

Your body unconsciously came to a halt.

You ambled towards a considerably large window. It was slightly bigger than the others, perhaps because it was located at the end of the vestibule.

Resting your forearms at the border of the window frame, you stared at the lustrous scenery that was set before your eyes.

Enchanting eyes gazing into the night sky, as the moonlight collided with your.

An authentic smile writhed its' way up to your lips. You closed your eyes, being thankful of the peaceful night you had been gifted with.

After a few minutes of admiring the fresh gust of cool air that had swayed by, bringing a few petals along with itself, you moved yourself from your leaning position and curiously stared st the border of the large window.

It was BLANK .

It was blankly painted in a pale, dull yellow with a tint of white mixed  along the way. The chromatic colour resembled the hue of sunflowers and ripe lemons.