Ass. He was an ass. And he had a wonderful ass. She folded her arms, looking at his behind. He was so going to regret teasing her.

Biting her lip, already savoring the victory, she quickly strode towards him, palm wide, ready to strike.
Slap!

Dean flinched forward, the bowl almost slipping from his hands and shattering on the ground. He set it on the table. With his eyes wide open, he turned around. Helen stared back at him with shiny eyes and a vile smirk. He looked at her, opening his mouth. "Did you just-" he started, and stopped when she nodded.

"Slap your ass? You bet," she winked, bursting out laughing at his shocked face. She poked out her tongue between her teeth, smiling. "Come on man, you put it in my face, I had to slap it," she justified herself, chuckling.

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You should start running," he muttered under his breath, hiding a grin. "'Cause if I get too close to your ass, I'll make sure you won't be able to sit for a week straight."

He launched himself towards her, and she barely dodged him with a yelp, running into the bedroom.

"Come back here, you coward!" he shouted, though he was laughing. He stormed inside, and threw out his hand, when she jumped on the bed, dodging him again.

Helen laughed so hard her stomach ached, but she kept running. "Come and get me, old man," she yelled back, brushing against him and striding into the kitchen.

He was right behind her, everytime getting close to gripping her. She jumped on the couch, then rolled behind it, so that she put it between them as an obstacle. The challenge in their eyes burned like fire.

"You can do better than this, Cobra," she mocked him, wiggling her brows.

He let out a low chuckle. "Damn right I can," he said, and threw a pillow at her. As he'd imagined, she dodged it, but meanwhile he jumped over the couch and lifted his hand in the air.

It was too late when she saw the palm flying down. She barely gasped before the thick sound filled the air betwern them. Slap!
She flinched and yelped, bringing a hand on her throbbing butt. "Ouch!" she shouted, flashing him an angry look.

He was proudly smiling, the guilty hand slightly red due to the impact. She didn't want to know what her ass looked like, then. "Now we're even," he said, lifting his brows and looking down at her.

She scowled, massaging the aching spot. "I didn't slap you this hard," she mumbled, crossing her arms.

He barked a laugh. "No, and that made my slap better than yours," he stated, leaning on the couch.

Helen scoffed, looking at him with daring eyes. "Seriously? My slap was phenomenal, you little shit," she said, bobbing her head. "You're just jealous because I can slap better than you," she teased him again, smirking.

His pupils thinned, giving her a feline gaze. "Come closer and I'll show just how well I can slap that gorgeous ass of yours."

She silently gulped. Helen lifted her chin and popped out a hip, her hand resting on its curve. "You think my ass is gorgeous?" she teased, but apparently he'd predicted her answer perfectly.

Dean stood up straight and took a step closer to her, forcing her to bend her neck to look him in the eye. "I think your ass would look even better with my dick buried in it," he said with a husky tone, giving her a sly grin. He saw her throat moving as she hardly swallowed.

Finding a drop of courage in the deep sea of lust into her, she said, "I wonder why you keep barking, but never bite."

He only smirked again, checking her out. "I wanna see how patient you can be." I wanna see you crawling to me and begging me to take you. Dean didn't take his eyes off her. Green irises filled with desire and pride.