Chapter 19: One Year Later

Start from the beginning

Her hands grip his belt and she unbuckles it. Running her right hand down, she cups his erection and hears a mutter of a curse escape his lips. Pulling his belt out of his tight jeans.

He groans, gripping her waist and grinding on her. She nods and moans while he leans down and runs his tongue down her neck. Breathing heavily, she pulls down his jeans. He rolls over so she sits on his chest. She mumbles through her soft moans.

"Mhmm. Meredith take this off." He says as he pushes up her sweater up her body. He groans as she pulls it off and throws it behind her.

"Hmm. Yeah." She laughs nefariously as he admires her beauty while his hands move up and unclasp her bra. She moans as his large hand cup her breasts, gently squeezing.

He groans softly as she runs her fingers down his chest and hooks them on his boxers. She teases him and lets them snap back on, leaving him sexually frustrated. He trails his fingers to her belt and unbuckles it before undoing the buttons.

"Yes!" She gasps as his hand sneaks into her jeans and underneath her panties. His fingers rub her panties and she feels extremely wet.

"Perfect." He breathes, sliding his hand into her panties and rubbing her folds. He rolls her over and lifts her with one arm, placing her against the wall. His fingers work relentlessly inside her and her hand reaches inside his boxers to grip his erection.

He groans as she gently strokes him, moving faster as time passes. Their lips are pushed together and their tongues are tangled. Arms and legs are tangled, pleasing each other while they stumble across the loft. The fireplace crackles and she can't help but steer him in its direction.

Pushing two fingers inside her, he listens while she moans softly. She turns her head as they collapse into the bed again, meeting his eyes. He raises an eyebrow and she nods, sitting on his chest. Leaning in, she sucks on the helix of his ear, begging for permission to do what she wanted. He kisses in the valley of her breasts and then squeezed them gently, mesmerized by her skin.

"Ride me." He whispers huskily into her skin, sending a chill down her spine. She moves his hand to his member and lets him is just underneath her. Slowly, she eases herself onto him and gasps at his size. She had had sex with him so many times but it still took the air from lungs when he would simply smile and nod.

Holding her waist, he lets her enjoy herself before flipping her over. Thrusting gently, he locks their lips, stifling moans from both of them. Her breathing starts getting faster and his moans louden as they lock eyes. Pushing each other off the edge, they lay motionless and unexplainably tired while still trying to overcome their orgasms.

"Do you have ice cream?" She murmurs while tangling their fingers under his silky, white sheets.
"Mhm, you want some?" He yawns, rubbing his nose to her hair, taking in the intoxicating smell of lavender in it.
"...yeah." She nods, pushing her head deeper into his chest.
"It's in the freezer babe." He murmurs.
"Yeah." She nods in agreement and his lips curve upwards.
"You want to eat ice cream and watch the sunrise?" He asks softly.
"Ice cream for breakfast. Night." She whispers into his chest.
"Sweet dreams honey. I love you." He nods.
"Love you too Mark." She murmurs.

Next Morning

His legs are slightly angled on the bed and his arms are wrapped around her waist. Breathing heavily, he lets his tongue run over her breasts, sucking softly and biting carefully. Her moans make him smile and he looks up into her deep green eyes. Her freckles stand out in the sunlight and he lets out a soft groan while she grinds inside of him. Taking a deep breath, she pulls at his raven locks and tugs them back. His right hand drifts from her waist to her folds and he runs his fingers down her folds, feeling her moving up and down on him.