𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3 (1427 Words)

(I start writting this at 10:25 p.m. :>)
___________________________________________________________
Time Now: When Ai Ohto accidentally saw Teacher Sawaki hug Koito Nagase

Ai Ohto's POV

I get back to our class to find Koito-Chan but when I arrived there I saw Teacher Sawaki hug her. Teacher Sawaki notice me and I immediately close the door and run to the shoe locker. I was really shocked with what happen and can't even think properly. Suddenly I hear a voice calling me, a familiar voice. It's F/N-Kun.

F/N Kota's POV

I'm glad I didn't leave yet, I saw Ai infront of me!

F/N Kota: Ohto-San!

Ai Ohto: F/N-Kun...

F/N Kota: I finally can talk to you.
*I give her a warm smile*

Ai Ohto: What do you want... F/N-Kun?

F/N Kota: Oh-, I just want to talk to you and asked you something but it's not that important.

Ai Ohto: *she stayed silent*

F/N Kota: Well, do you have a phone? I don't think I can stay here for too long...so, maybe we can talk about it in phone...?

3rd Person POV

Ai stay silent for a moment and F/N start to feel more nervous. Did he said something wrong? Ai then take out her phone.

Ai Ohto: Sure.

F/N Kota: Wait, really?!

Ai Ohto: Yes, I don't mind.

Both of them start to exchange phone number.

Ai Ohto: I will text you later...

F/N Kota: Sure! Oh, I should go back now! Bye-bye, Ai-Chan!

F/N waved at Ai and leave, Ai stood there with slight blush on her face. F/N smiled make Ai feel a bit flustered and melted her cold heart a bit. Ai look back at her phone and set F/N name to

' 'F/N Kota' '
(What did you guys think she will put a special name-, not yet fellas)

Ai close her phone and leave the school without Koito.

(Stop writting here at 10:51 p.m. and write back at 8:15 a.m.)

Time Now: At F/N Kota's Room

F/N Kota's POV

Yes! I finally talk to Ai but sadly I can't say what I want to say back there. I have leave immediately before I have to do other work. Suddenly, my phone make ding noises and I check who message me, it was Ai.