8

"Santana!" Brittany called from downstairs. Her wife was still waking up, she was 10 weeks pregnant and Brittany had never been more excited for anything. They were going to have their second baby together and even though Santana was in hell with her morning sickness, Brittany was more in love than ever.

"What do you want?" Santana called back, pulling on one of Brittany's T-shirts and a pair of shorts so that she could go downstairs.

"I made you breakfast! Come downstairs." Brittany called and Santana went downstairs straight away, her wife had been treating her to pancakes every morning since they found out that she was pregnant.

"Morning, babies," Brittany beamed, kissing Santana, then kneeling down and kissing Santana's flat belly.

"Good morning." Santana yawned, pulling her hair out of the bun that it was in and cuddling into her wife's chest.

"How do you feel? How's the sickness?" She asked, holding Santana as they waited for the last pancake to cook.

"I actually feel great, and little nugget feels great too!" She held her belly, eating one of the pancakes and some grapes. "We feel even better when we have mommy's pancakes."

"I like being called mommy." Brittany blushed, she was such a proud mother already. "Do you mind if I'm mommy?" She asked, they hadn't discussed what they would be called.

"I was quite liking the idea of being called Mama?" Santana suggested, settling on the couch with a huge plate of pancakes and her laptop.

"You suit being a mama." Britt smiled, setting up her phone camera.

"What's happening?!" Santana giggled as She settled into her wife's lap, the phone screen flickering as it said the live video had started.

"Welcome to fondue for three!" Brittany smiled, cuddling Santana close to her. "Look who my special guest is!" She giggled and Santana rolled her eyes.

"I didn't agree to this, but she made me pancakes so I'm not mad," Santana took another bite of a pancake and offered a bite to Brittany. She drank her big mug of decaf coffee as she listened to Brittany ramble in the background.

"Now, Mrs Santana Lopez-Pierce, we have some questions for you!" Britt held Santana's hand and used her free hand to trace patterns on her thigh.

"Do I just answer the comments?" Santana asked, even though she was a celebrity, she had no clue how to use social media.

"Yeah, baby, just choose any to answer them." Britt laughed. Santana was a world famous singer and since her single reached number one, the views on fondue for two had significantly increased. People loved the show and it was so rewarding for Brittany.

"Okay, this one here asks, 'what was our favourite part of the wedding?'" Santana looked up at her wife and locked eyes with her, they both smiled as they remembered the whole day, everything about it was perfect.

"I'll go first." Brittany laughed, noticing she was having a hard time deciding. "We has this awesome kiss before the wedding and it was really freaking great." They both laughed happily at the memory and Santana went to answer too.

"Britt pulled some strings and had my abuela show up, that was possibly the best thing, but also our first dance, just holding you and knowing you were my wife. It was perfect."

The comments were filled with fangirls and loads of love heart emojis which made the two of them laugh. Brittany requested more questions and they both got really excited to answer all of them.

"Babe, this asks how old we are!" Santana laughed, burying her face in her wife's chest. "I'm an old lady! I'm 23 since last week, and B is 22."

"It's true, I'm married to an old lady!" Britt winked and Santana rolled her eyes, playfully swatting her arm. "But that doesn't mean she's any less beautiful... can I have a kiss for that? That was pretty smooth." They shared a quick kiss and found more questions to answer.