Avni cleared her throat as she don't want him to know that she is crying and make him worry more.

"Neil.. I trust you.... " She said as she know he won't let anything happen to her but still she is scared and her hands were literally shaking.

"I will be there soon... " He said while Before she could say he put off the call while Avni looked at him angryily.

" You should be ashamed for just telling such lie involving life of someone to make me kindnap... " She said to him while Vidyut's anger reached its peak and be just slapped her hard making blood ooze out from the corner of lips.

"Just Plaster her... I don't want to hear anything from her... "He said and left

.....

Neil reached the head office to meet the higher officials and told them everything.
Neil and the assistant Commissioner stood there in video conference with Deputy Commissioner

" Are you Mad Neil?? " He said while Neil looked at him.

"For sake of one person.. You gonna put entire village on danger?? .... You know right.. How hard it was to seize the weapons... This is the only we can make them do nothing untill we find them... " He said to him while Neil was shocked hearing him.

"Sir... How can you just take that one person's life so lightly?... She is a Doctor and moreover a human being..which is our responsibility to protect ...... If she even thought for a second not to risk her life she would have not come here... Then who would saved those people... " He literally shouted at him.

" Neil... Do you realize with whom you are speaking? " He asked him while Neil controlled himself.

"Sorry sir... I should haven't shouted at you but I am not sorry what I told... I know I am right... " He replied sternly.

"Sir we need to do something.. " Said the assistant commissioner.

Later at evening

Neil reached the spot he asked him to come in a Van with all the weapons. He already saw them who were waiting for him. He didn't Vidyut as he expected.

By seeing Neil, Ballu opened the door and pulled her out harshly. Neil looked at her while she looked at him. His heart pinched seeing her eyes which is filled with tears. She was in total mess with her hands were still tied. He can literally understand how scared she is. His eyes then caught on the wound on the corner of her lips and he gritted his teeth.

"I WARNED YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER " He shouted picking his gun in anger.

"Awaz neeche... " One of the men again pointed the gun at Avni while she shut her eyes tightly.

"Nahi.. " He said.

"Gun down! " Ballu ordered while Neil did as he told while Avni slowly opened her eyes and let out the breath she was holding. She again looked at him.

"Neil.. I am Scared! " She thought looking at him as the tears passed down.

"I am sorry for making you go through all this.. " He thought looking at her and fisted his hand tightly.

"Where is it? " He asked him while Neil's trance broken and he pointed at the Van.

While one of Vidyut's men moved towards the Van. And checked it to confirm. He then signalled Ballu conforming it. Other sets of his Man towards the Van to Pick the Box of weapons.

"Wait!!.. " Neil said while Ballu looked at him.

"The Deal should be fair... She has to come while you are taking your weapons back .... I don't believe You all.. " He said stopping them from taking it back.