...what's a Goody Two Shoes?

Start from the beginning

This would've been an amazing moment in an anime to put epic music, but unfortunately Tobio wasn't in an anime (nor did he understand what he said except the last part but no one needs to know).

"Now," Coach With Glasses -who later Tobio found out was named Hitaki- "You're Kageyama Tobio, right?"

Tobio straightened up, "Uh- yes, sir."

Hitaki-sensei let out a laugh. "Since you aren't allowed to fully play a game, I want you to come with me", he said, already walking toward a bench, overseeing the rest of the players stretching. Hibarida-sensei followed behind Tobio, but focusing more on the players.

Hitaki-sensei patted the bench next to where he sat, and Tobio followed suit. "I want you to observe the rest of the players. Put yourself in their shoes and figure out the most optimum plays. Think, if you were on the court, how far would the ball need to go? How high? What plays do the players seem most comfortable with and which ones do they lack? This will be your exercise for today."

Oh wow, no pressure at all.

"You're aloud to play for an hour max right?" Hibarida-sensei asked, taking a seat on the other side of Hitaki-sensei. Tobio hummed, nodding slightly. "The doctor said I have specific stretches that I have to focus on, and I can't go over an hour, but other than that I'm good to play."

Hibarida-sensei nodded, looking at the other players, who, at Hitaki-sensei's instructions, were starting a match. "I want you to pay the most attention to him-" he said, pointing to a (maybe dyed?) blond haired guy with an undercut. "-the number one setter,"

Tobio let out a breathy huff, saying his name at the same time as Hibarida sensei.

"Atsumu Miya."

————

"Man, I feel so much better when there's someone I know around."

Tobio picked up a broccoli, looking at the vegetable before shifting his eyes to his table-mate.

Tobio got reminded of Shinzen's captain. Broccoli #1. Then his table-mate. And #2.

Tobio stared for a solid 5 seconds before going back to his meal.

Delicious.

"You guys at Karasuno beat Shiratorizawa and you're going to Nationals, right?" Broccoli #2 asked.

"Yeah."

"That's awesome. My team lost a full set at the finals. I was sure we'd win, too." He said, sighing.

"Hey."

Broccoli #2 let out a gasp as he saw who called Tobio.

Sakusa.

"Sakusa!" Broccoli gasped. Tobio looked at him expectantly.

"I haven't seen the video yet, but why did Shiratorizawa lose? Was Wakatoshi-kun not at his best?"

Was he? He played at a new best.

"He seemed to be playing his best to me."

"What? Then why the hell did he lose? How did you manage that? Did someone actually manage to stop Wakatoshi-kun?"

Tsukishima. And boke.

"Yeah, they did."

Though in Hinata's case it was basically a receive.

Sakusa looked like someone betrayed him and finished his favourite brand of sanitizer.

"Who was it? What year? What's their name? What junior-"