Charpter 2: Nene's pov

Nene was so splendby how she has a date with a long good friend of hers. She really was in love with Pico. She loves his source of attitude, his Orange hair and he is such a supportive guy to her. Without him, she would be more depressed then she least is right now. However, she's very shy to express her feelings to him because she's afraid that he'll deny it and end up with his ex boyfriend again.
Well, this time it's going to be a great time with the two of them. Just them hanging out and doing some wacky crazy shit like they do everyday; but of course they would not shoot up a place in the city. If they did, then they would spend their live years as criminals.
Anyways, Nene was getting ready for this wonderful date. She curled her hair in little swirls without her headband. Instead, she puts a carnation in her hair from her flower vase on her little tiny table where she sits and thinks most of the time while looking at the view of city. For her outfit, she went with a pair of ripped jeans that hugged her figure with a fishnet leggings under her jeans. A light pink, sleeveless, folded top that went above her belly Norton that had a heart shaped hole that showed her cleavage. For jewelry, she wore some pink flower earring that had a yellow spot in the middle, a necklace with a heart charm locket that had a picture of her best friend, Zoey, before she moved, and her usual bellybutton ring that was just a piercing of her birthstone, which was a pearl. Pico would be surprised that she had it. Let's just hope that he doesn't get too in touch with the ring then her.
After when she was done with her makeover, she walked out the door with her pink, checkered vans and started heading to the b side.