"I shared it with Avni and Fouzy in a short story, I wanted it to be a secret yet I liked sharing with both of them so I kept it short."

"They both said me if I was happy it was fine but they also said it's weird. It was fine with me and I was trying to be excited like any normal girl but it wasn't working. I went to the party he introduced me to his friends and I enjoyed the company. It was until I hear someone say, "Did Tanay break up with Alia?"

"I enquired and I got to they are all Alia's friends. I didn't know what to do and the only thing I did was go straight towards that moron and slap him on the face."

"He was a playboy and I don't understand how Alia isn't aware of it. The worst part was I couldn't face Alia when she came in and talked with her friends and the gossip flew. I ran away after shouting at Tanay before Alia could notice me."

"It was like he didn't invite her at all and she came as she knew there was a party tonight. I know it would hurt her but I also know it would hurt her more if she finds out I was the reason for her break up."

"Believe me, I have seen her going all red whenever she used to speak about him. I wish, I had met him or seen him before."

She sobs silently and I don't understand at this moment what I should do. A part of me gets sad as I comprehend Alia may be having a breakdown now.

"In a way it's good it happened, Alia found about him sooner," Asad uttered after a little silence.

"Maybe." She shrugs. "I can't hide this from Alia I need to tell her and for some reason, I feel ashamed."

"Sara, you need to remind yourself you didn't do it intentionally." I tilt to look at her. "You were cheated too."

"I know." She nods. "But more than me she is hurt, it was a matter of a week for me she's been with him for months."

"Come on, I don't like it when you are crying." Asad wipes her tears. "Just be honest with Alia you'll be fine."

"And I am sure she will understand." I smile at her.

"I know she will." She exhales. "God, I hate it when I cry. My tears are so precious." She chuckles as she sniffed.

"I love you guys." She throws her arms around us and we hug her back.

"So, when are the babies arriving?" She raises her brows as the corner of her lips tugs up.

"Maybe soon if you stop being RK in my life." I laugh as she rolls her eyes.

"Come on, I just enter your romance in the office I don't come in your room. Stop calling me that."

"You are still RK, office or room romance is romance, and you are Romance Killer." I feel satisfied when I manage to irritate her. This expression suits her not the sad one.

"Stop this. Just tell me are the babies on the way?" She looks at me and Asad impatiently.

Asad and I look at each other and I shrug. "Maybe." We say slowly and her face brightens.

"I knew it!" She flips her hair. "I am looking forward to seeing you guys changing diapers of your babies."

She walks to her car as she suppresses her laugh, we both watch as she pulls her car out of the parking lot.

"Do you know how to change diapers?" I look at Asad.

"I don't know." He shrugs. "I'm going to google it and learn."

"Do share the video with me." I blurt out.

"Sure, if you look for some other tips you share them with me."