Seung Jun snickered and fishes out the box from his plastic bag anyway. "I brought donuts!"

There was a brief comfortable silence that lingered as the three indulged themselves with the sugary food until Seung Jun decided to cut through the ice.

"Right. Why are you here, Jeong Hyeok?"

"What?" His question caught him off guard and the donut he was about to put in his mouth remained held in mid-air. Seri glanced at him, nibbling on her food and when he looked like he couldn't search for words to respond, she replied, "We have matters to discuss regarding the collaboration."

"The collaboration!" Seung Jun points out, "Congratulations. I can't believe it's really happening."

"There's still a long way to go, but it's good that we are starting progress on it."

"Yeah." Came Jeong Hyeok's awkward agreement.

Oblivious to Seri, Jeong Hyeok had been stealing glances at her, studying her as she goes on full business mode, and it strangely mesmerized him how she puts on that face so effortlessly. A hand waved in front of him and he realized he had been looking at her for too long.

Seung Jun chuckled, "What? Are you that annoyed at her?"

"Why would I-"

"Looks like I have no choice," he loudly sighs, feigning disappointment, "I'll stay here with you two. I don't want to hear anyone fighting today."

In unison, the two blurted out, with donuts still stuffed in their mouths. "No!"

Their reply surprised Seung Jun and he lifts a brow. "No?"

"I mean," Seri clears her throat, "Don't you have any work today?"

It took a few words and a little bit of arguments here and there before they finally threw Seung Jun out of the office. The stubborn man stumbled as Seri slightly pushed him out of her room. As soon as the doors closed, she sighs in relief and turned to see Jeong Hyeok already standing behind her.

"That was close."

"Close?" He stepped forward.

"You know how he is. If he finds out there's something going on between us, he would flip," she places a palm on her temple, "Just thinking how he would go on about it for days is giving me a headache."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." By now, he is standing close to her and her back was against the door. Thank God for a great soundproof room.

"He will. Everyone will. And it's a handful to deal with if everyone finds out about us, to be honest. The people, the media, are going to see us together and probably talk about us a lot. Both equally good and bad. You know those things, Jeong Hyeok."

"I agree. There would be unnecessary attention on us."

"Yes. And wouldn't it be weird to know that two people majorly involved in a business project, are together?"

"We can be professional outside." He dips his head to plant a kiss on her head.

Chairwoman Yoon Seri of Seri's Choice and Doctor Ri Jeong Hyeok of Hyun Hospital are dating each other. Imagine how the media and the people would surround them, watching their every move just so the public can consume a number of exaggerated and idealistic written articles of their relationship. The business industry would grimace at it, seeing it as a very unprofessional move between two business partners.

"I don't trust you."

"Why?" Her words formed a pout on his lips.

"Just a minute ago, you kept on looking at me," she accuses and crosses her arms.