"hey y/n!" he beamed.

"of course, go settle in first." katsumi nodded, stepping to the side. you walk inside his apartment and were surprised.

"wow umi, i love your place."

"thanks! did it all by myself!"

"that's nice. i'm gonna go change into pajamas, then we can catch up and shit." you informed.

"take your time. bathroom's over there, to the right. kao and i were playing just dance. alright," katsumi smirked while cracking his neck. "let's fucking do this." katsumi smirked.

"you're on." kaori stared.

you walk into the bathroom and began changing into more comfortable clothes.

-

11:52pm

"...so, that's why we're back home." you explained. you all were sitting on the rug that was in the middle of the living room, criss cross. katsumi was wearing plain, light blue joggers with a white shirt. kaori, was wearing black sweats with a white hoodie on top.

the boys stared at you with a confused look. it was quiet in the room, but you could only hear the t.v. play faintly in the back ground.

"ohhhh! makes sense!" katsumi smiled.

"it's alright, we'll take you with us tomorrow, alright?" kaori asked.

"sure! yeah, okay." you grinned.

what about my mom?! fuck.

"ughhh.. i'm so sore." kaori groaned, plopping his body onto the floor.

"really? i could go for another round." katsumi announced as he stretched his arms.

"we were playing just dance for four fucking hours... how?!" you asked.

"cause i like having fun. duh."

"ummm.. i don't know if i could come along.. i'm already in deep trouble with my mom-"

"well tell her that you're with her favorite boys!"

"favorite?" kaori asked.

"yeah, duh. ugh, it sucks how you're going to aoba instead of inarizaki. but look on the bright side, at least it's a private school!"

"i'm kinda upset with my mom, so i don't really wanna speak to her right now."

"give me your phone really quickly." katsumi said.

you hand katsumi your phone and stared at him. he unlocked it, you being confused on how he knew your password.

"how'd you know my-"

"don't worry about it."

he pressed on your messages with your mom, filming a video.

"hey mom, it's katsumi and kaori, we know you miss us and all, but don't worry, your daughter is safe here in my apartment! she's gonna stay here for awhile while the nationals are going on, alright? kaori, say hi." katsumi said, paneling the camera to kaori.

"hi mom." he waved.

"we miss your cooking. anyways, we're gonna head to bed now, stay safe! goodnight."

"niiiight!" kaori smiled. katsumi brought his fingers to his lips, blowing your mom a kiss right before he stopped recording.

"okay, let's play truth or dare! take a shot every time you refuse to answer the truth, or do the dare!" katsumi said, getting up from the rug. he walked in the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of jack daniel's and hennessy.