Things are normal again.

Start from the beginning

"Then you choose. I could skin you alive, sell your organs, I also have nukes. I know where you sleep." Tubbo said with a smirk.

"A-"

"Not another word."

Tommy wanted to bring up how absolutely ridiculous this was and how he knew Tubbo wouldn't do that to him, but then again, it was Tubbo. He decided to keep his mouth shut.

They made their way down the ladder, Tommy placed Micheal in his booster seat before sitting down.

"O-Oh, I didn't know Tommy was here..." Ranboo was uneasy. It was hard for him to look at Tommy, he was still processing that he was back. He looked over at Tubbo, who looked fine, he didn't understand how Tubbo was just okay with this. How was he moving on already? Treating this like his death never happened. Well, it's not like they could exactly talk about it in front of Tommy, he still seemed very traumatized by the mention of his passing. "I-I'll go make you something, Tommy!" Ranboo said with a bright smile.

Tommy glared at the tall boy with disgust, "Thanks." His tone was dull and unappreciative. Of course, Ranboo didn't mind very much, Tommy would hopefully get closer with him with time.

"So this is the fucker you married?" Tommy glared over at Ranboo and turned back to Tubbo. "Why the fuck would you decide to marry him? Ranboo, of all people! You know, his name sounds a lot like boob. Ranboob. What a shitty name," He glanced at the tall fucker, "suits him I guess."

"Yeah, he sucks, but he's okay. He's my boob boy." Tubbo smiled a bit. He was glad Tommy was here, his outward personality helped distract him from problems, even the ones he caused himself. He hadn't genuinely smiled in a while.

"That was the cringest thing I've ever heard in my fucking life."

"Yeah, but that's what marriage is, innit? We originally married for tax reasons, but... I don't know," Tubbo glanced over at Ranboo, "he became one of my friends, and then we adopted Micheal."

Ranboo smiled, hearing Tubbo being positive, sounding happy, his worries melted away as he finished Tommy's meal and brought over all the plates.

"Hey, Ranboob!" The boy in red teased.

Ranboo sat down. "Wait, why are you here?"

Tubbo quickly tried to come up with something, "He got here last night, do you not remember?" He technically wasn't lying, but he was definitely taking advantage of Ranboo's memory issues. He didn't want to bring up that Ranboo had left, he had no recollection of the matter, so there was no need to bring up unneeded conflict.

"Oh...okay." Ranboo was a little worried by Tubbo's wording. But Ranboo would rather not think that his husband just lied to him. So he chose not to, and started eating.

"Me and Uncle Tommy played pirates!" Micheal said excitedly.