33.

||Two months later||

India

It was the day after graduation and I was packing my things. Cedric was helping me. I didn't have too many items. I went downstairs and I saw Imani talking to Mrs. Clark and my father.

"Hey...where are you going India." Cedric tipped his hat "Lil lady is moving in with her girlfriend today."

My father's eyes widened, "You just graduated yesterday. Don't you think you should slowdown. I mean we didn't even know you had a girlfriend until today."

I motioned Imani over. She came over and I said, "I'm literally going to be next door. Imani take this bag please."

She picked it up and looked at me, "Is this the special bag." I grinned and whispered "Yes it is."

I kissed her cheek and she walked off, "You're dating your principal?!" My dad said loudly.

Mrs. Clark poured herself a glass of tea "That isn't her principal anymore Karl. India stop by for dinner at least one a week."

I went over and gave Mrs. Clark a hug. "Thanks mom." I pulled back and her eyes teared "India."

"You've been my mom ever since I got here. Thank you for being the only person who never judged me." I wiped her tears and I looked at my father.

"I hope our relationship can grow." He nodded softly "Me too India."

I left and carried my bags. I had to keep most of my stuff in the guest room while Imani sorted her clothes to fit mine in there.

"She has a cool pad." Cedric came over to me "Now Lil lady I want you to be responsible while you're here."

I gave him a nod, "I will Cedric." He folded his arms "We have to do the oath."

I went into my bag and grabbed the cowboy hat he gave me. I put it on and he said "Lil lady, do you solemnly swear to be nice to your girlfriend in this house...and to visit me as often as you can."

I smiled softly, "I, Lil lady, solemnly swear to be nice to my girlfriend in this house, and I will hang out with Cowboy as often as I can."

He hugged me, "Great, I'm rooting for you." He left and I watched from the window.

"Did Cedric leave?" I glanced back and Imani came over. "He's getting in his car." She saw him

"Imani have you ever felt like...like someone was your soulmate. Like in a different life you know they'd be that one person who is perfect for you. I feel that way about Cedric." She was glaring at me

"If he's perfect for you, how the hell am I. You better not be cheating on me with him." I chuckled.

I picked her up and said, "I'm not Imani, I just have never had a best friend and I'm gay."

I put her on the bed "Speaking of being gay when are you going to eat me out." She shook her head "Never."

I sighed "My love, you aren't straight anymore." She whined, "India I told you I'm not into girl parts."

I was silent and she pouted, "India I'm really scared, I don't know what to do and what you do is really complicated. Women scare me."

That's the reason.

I gave a soft sigh, "If you're not ready yet then I won't rush you, but I'm not marrying you until you top at least once every two weeks."

She pursed out her bottom lip and I kissed her so she put it back in "Ok...fine. But can I ask you something."

I nodded and she went to my ear. "Why are we still in the guest bedroom."

I picked her up "Oh I love you woman." She giggled

I walked into her bedroom carrying her and I saw condoms on the dresser. "Imani..."

I picked them up and she stared at me "I dare you to get mad at me over your own box of condoms. Do it." Relief washed through me.

"S-sorry." I kissed her and put her on the bed.

She quickly stood up "Wait, I'm sweaty from moving everything, I need to shower first."

*Grabs Holy Water*

I grabbed her neck and said "Nope, I like it like that." She blushed and looked away. She looked at the window and she turned bright red. I looked to see Mrs. Clark wide eyed.

She was holding my phone in her hand. I put Imani on the bed and opened the window "I'll um...I'll get it later." I closed the window and the curtains.

"India you're so embarrassing." Imani said while covering her face.

I climbed on her and moved her hands. We made eye contact "Theres my beautiful wifey. Give me those luscious lips girl." She kissed me

I kissed her back and deepened it.

Then the door opened and I saw Naomi. "Imani why did your father tell me...is this a bad time."

Before Imani could jump up at her presence I covered her mouth, "Yes it is a bad time Naomi. You can either wait the two hours until we're done or you can come back in the morning."

She glared "You seriously need all two hours." I glared "I needed five but I'm being generous for you Naomi."

She sighed "I'll be downstairs and don't be loud." She left the room

Imani was giggling, "Is my baby sex deprived?" I nodded and she giggled while kissing me.

I undressed her and she started undoing my shirt. I kissed down her neck and she pulled my pants off.

I slid my hand into her underwear and she moaned softly while tilting her head back. I started leaving hickeys and she hit my head

"School is only over for the seniors, I still have work India." Oops.

I pulled off her pants and spread her legs. She stared at me as I examined her. I was teasing her by hovering and it clearly annoyed her because she just put my face down there.

I stroked her with my tongue and she moaned. Her moans made me go faster and I used my wholes tongue to stroke her. I used my lips to massage her and she came

"I-I didn't have time to warn you." I stood up and grabbed a condom. She tried to crawl away but I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

I flipped her on her stomach and she turned and grabbed onto me "India no, please don't take it out." I sighed

"Imani you run every time but it's your favorite part." She cupped my face "I know and I love it but my mother is here...if you use it I won't be able to walk and I'll be asleep. Please...just your mouth for now."

"You want oral for two hours." I glared. She fiddled her thumbs "Is it just because of your mother?" She shook her head

I kissed her neck "Ok Imani." She grinned and laid down. She's so lucky I love her.

|~|~|~|~|~|

What is your favorite Netflix/Hulu series?