26.

India

This has been the best two days of my life. I sat up and Imani was breathing hard. "Imani come on. I want another round."

She sat up slowly, "Please give me a break. I-I-I've slept with 6 men my entire life. At the most, I've had three orgasms across all of them. Give me a break!" She held her head.

I put on my robe and I grabbed hers, "Water break." I helped her by carrying her. We went to the kitchen and I sat her down. I got her some water.

She then murmured, "If they could've gotten rid of my sex drive they would've." I giggled softly

I then heard, "If we got rid of your sex drive how would you have kids." My eyes widened and I turned on the light. Her mother was sitting in the dark.

"Why are you just sitting there mom?" Her mother stood up and came over. "I was drawing."

She put the picture down and went to grab a snack. I looked at the picture. She was drawing the moon outside of the window, shining over the lake. It looked gorgeous

"You have a passion for art as well?" I asked.

"No. I like to draw and paint. It's a hobby, nothing more. Everyone has something." I glanced at Imani. "Have you seen the stuff Imani draws?"

She nodded, "Yes, but long ago. And it was very time consuming. I didn't see the point when she could've been studying instead."

I sighed, "Imani, if given the chance, could make the most beautiful landscapes, colorful and full of life."

She chuckled softly, "Colorful landscapes? She really must not love you as much as she says she does if she's keeping that from you."

Imani looked at her lap and her mother asked "Imani what color is my shirt?"

She stared at her shirt for a really long time "G...green" Her shirt was blue. I looked at Imani and she rubbed her eyes.

"I'm colorblind, I can only see black and white." That's why all her paintings are in black and white.

"Oh...they'll still be beautiful." She gave a soft nod. Imani lifted her water and her hand was shaking so I grabbed it.

Her mother looked annoyed, "Imani you can't be serious." I held the water to her mouth.

"You know Naomi, I wouldn't be surprised if you had sex with a straight face." Imani choked on her water at my comment.

"Keep in mind that I gave my daughter everything she has on her body." I really wanted to say something.

I was about to say something but Imani said, "Choose your next words very wisely. I'm not afraid to punch you in the throat." I got small.

"Sorry...it's just frustrating that she doesn't even try to reason with me." Imani caressed my face. "I'm ready to go back India."

I picked her up and I heard "I hope you know that sex isn't everything in a relationship."

I shook my head, "Nope but I'll make sure her legs tremble every time she thinks of me. Because the harder I go, the harder it'll be to get rid of me."

We went in her room. I put her on the bed. "India why would you-" the thought of her leaving was hitting me again

*Grabs Holy Water*

"Imani can I just...can I just hold you please." We laid down and I held her. She was kissing my chin.

"Imani." I whispered. She buried her face into my robe.

I just sat to think because there was absolutely no way I was leaving this lakeside getaway without my girlfriend. She's my happiness.

She kissed me and climbed on me, "Are you ready to top?" I asked. She then switched us, "Nope and I never will be."

I took off my robe and kissed her neck, "Your pillow princess days aren't going to last forever." I cupped her face, "I bet you've gone down on men, why am I so different."

"Men are simple. I'm telling you my answer is no." I smirked and got close to her face to whisper, "Everything between us starts off with a no."

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back. I pulled back and we made eye contact. She gave in, "O-one day alright."

I smirked and with that confirmation I went to explore the rest of her.

I sucked on her breasts before kissing further down her stomach. I even kissed the tiny bit of tummy fat she had, knowing she hates when I do that.

"Stop it India." I gave her stomach another quick kiss before removing her underwear for the third time tonight.

She was already wet so I put my finger in and I thrusted them in and out of her. As per usual she was taking deep breaths, trying to hide the pleasure she was feeling.

I went to her ear and whispered, "Release those moans or I'll make you squirt again." She let out soft moans. "India I don't want my mother to hear us."

I pulled out a condom and she hit it out my hand "You just don't listen when I speak to you huh?" She said angrily.

I stood up and I picked her up. I grabbed the condom with her on my hip and I grabbed my strap. I put the condom on it and put her back on the bed.

I put her on her stomach and raised her butt and she stayed still. I strapped up "My consent?" I said whist walking back over to her.

"You can use the strap on me." I inserted it and she whimpered "Why didn't you go down on me." I sighed "My jaw is in pain from last round. You said I could have a break." She huffed.

I grabbed her arms and put them behind her back. "B-baby." I could hear her nervousness.

I thrusted at her favorite speed, which was slower than the speed I liked to go.

She moaned really loud. She started reaching for things and she got uneasy so I pulled out and flipped her back over.

I kept thrusting and she was covering her eyes. I knew it meant she was crying because she does it every time.

I rested myself on her and continued to thrust at her favorite speed. She dug her nails into my back and moaned into my ear, "India I-..."

I went faster and she came. I pulled back to watch and I could see her whole body shaking.

I kissed her tears and she whispered "How do you make me feel so good?" I kissed her neck, "I listen to you." She hugged me and just held me.

I held her close and she eventually went to sleep.

|~|~|~|~|~|

Do your guardians/parents try to control you?