"..yes unless i get hired full time." the lady repeated after the recruiter.

"familiarize with each other. and (first name), after briefing, follow me to the pantry. amber and i have some business to deal with so we'll get going." jean said as amber waved good bye.

"..wait you're leaving me?" our new assistant asked.

"yeah, good luck bestie." that amber girl said once more before she left out with jean.

as soon as the doors slammed shut, "hey" aether greeted her.

"let's skip the formalities." xiao mentioned as he stared at (first name) as she obviously looked tense.

she looks so familiar. ugh i can't put my finger on it.

"oh well, again, i'm (first name)."

(first name)..

wait.

'what the hell.. she's the girl i owed money with' i internally screamed in my head.

"let's get along! i'm venti!" venti smiled brightly at her.

"you're pretty.." (first name) suddenly blurted out as venti laughed, "i like you already!"

"i'm aether." aether said as he waved at her,

"xiao." he said as be gave her a wave as well.

"oh and uh im kazuha." i said as i tried to avoid eye contact.

"i hope to get along with all of you." she said once more and took out a small journal.

"for the time being, i am your assistant. so please take my number and please feel free to call me whenever you need me. i am at your convenience." she said as she gave out small papers of her number.

god as soon as i got one, flashbacks from two months ago flashed before my eyes when i lost her number.

"i like you already." aether mouthed.

"..also i have your schedules with me and your next one is around 6pm. its currently 3, so you have a lot of time to rest." she quickly stated.

"i will be accompanying you with your trip later. so please rest well. i'll excuse myself for awhile." she mouthed and gave a bow. she walked out after that.

"ahh, so polite." venti said as i still felt dazed from what happened.

"kazuha, are you alright?" aether asked.

"you look pale. should we fetch that assistant again?" xiao also asked.

"wait no! she just left and you'll call her again.." i mumbled,

"okay so what's wrong." aether asked as he crossed his arms.

"..do you remember that girl i owe money with?" i asked as they all nodded.

"..that was her."

×

| third pov |