Deep

~play the song‼️😔

DAYVON'S POV

I've done so much wrong in those I love eyes. I'm only human trying to figure things out. So much shit has been on my mind and I don't know who to trust. I feel like I'm being used by everyone on top of me losing"my love" (granny). I love My My, but I feel she's distancing herself, due to my fuck ups and resentment towards her. I love her and want her to myself, but I feel she has it all figured out. She comfort me through my granny's death. My heart hasn't been the same since that day.

"What's going on Dayvon?" Asian asked. I just let it all out. "Ma I haven't been right since granny died. I feel lost. I know I fucked up in the past, but I really need you. No one gets me like you. I said. "Dayvon? Pick your head up now. I know all this shit is fucking with you, but you have to get through it. Look at me. No matter what goes on between us, I got yo back no matter what. I just want the best for you. If you feel down, just know that I'm here no matter what. Remember when I open up to you and let everything out? You could do the same with me. I love you and that shit will never change. I want you to heal first so that we can be a better team even if we're not together. If I get married and my husband play, I'm calling you." She said. We both laughed and held each other for what seemed like a lifetime.

We headed to the shower to relax. We weren't intimate at the time but she knew how to nurture me and keep me grounded. We got out and I laid on her chest like the old days. Her touch was softer than rose petals. She played with my dreads and kissed my forehead until I fell asleep. Everything about her brought me peace. I just want to show her she is truly appreciated.

The next morning came and all I felt was Chy on my head. "Tell daddy good morning Chy" Asian said. "Good morning my two favorite girls" I said while picking Chy and kissing Asian. " I cooked you some breakfast so get up before it gets cold" Asian said. As I scooted to get out of bed, I received a text from Tiffany.

Tiffany: So you really stormed out the house over a petty argument? Wow... just a weak ass nigga. I hope yo bm get married on yo goofy ass again bitch.

I looked at the message and blocked her. I know I hurt her feelings, but I needed love at such a vulnerable time. I could never open to no one besides Asian. She understood me better than myself. Let's be honest, who wouldn't go to their soulmate for the right advice. "What do you have planned for today?" Asian asked. " I'm going to the studio to record this song. I've been thinking about it a lot and I need to get it off my chest." I said gazing in her eyes. "That's sounds therapeutic" Asian said with a cute smirk. "Here's a spare key if you wanna relax afterwards. I'm going shopping with Chy so we could head to Chicago to see her brother tomorrow." Asian said. "Misharron? Thank you." I said looking at her. "No need to. We are partners for life. I got your back and I know you have mine." She said while we smiled at each other.