12 at night.

I laid in bed, yawning. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Uh, I'm so tired I can't sleep.

"Liv?"

I looked at the door to see my Mother, looking at me. I smiled.

"Yeah Mom?" I asked.

"You're Father just called. He wants to talk to you. It's urgent."

***

I raced through the forest, looking around. "Dad! Dad!" I yelled.

"Olivia!" Dad yelled. I ran towards him and sighed.

"Dad! Mom told me it was urgent! What is it?" I asked him.

"Y-you know that cougar we saw?"

"Yeah..."

"He got one of your buddies."

What.

I screamed and fell to the ground. "Which one? The one with the short brown hair or the shaggy hair?!" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I think it was the shaggy haired one."

OHMYGOD. I ran down the forest, changing in the process. Dad followed behind me.

*TARDIS*

I heard a scream and I growled. I peered behind the bush and growled in my throat when I saw A cougar and Max.

I pounced on the cougar, which happened to be Victoria. Max screamed like a girl again and I bit it's leg

It hissed and Victoria scratched me, which made me bite it's head. I saw an eye come out and I whined.

Max backed away and the cougar ran away.

"Are you ok?" I asked starring at his terrified face.

"Yeah... maybe I should stay at Alex's house for the night" Max said looking around frantically.

I nodded my head and he ran in the direction of what I would assume is the way to Alex's house. I turned and looked at my dad I smiled and he did as well.

"Do you want to-" he was cut off when I could hear a familiar voice... ZACHARY!!! I turned and ran I the direction of the way that Victoria ran. While I was running I transformed and looked over the hill. Victoria was furious.

"We almost had him!" She roared transforming back to a human.

"Well I would prefer my friends not hurt or dead" Zachary said with that gentle and caring smile.

"I wasn't going to hurt... besides we don't need him all we need is for you to tell us what we need to know." She said looking at Zachary smiling evilly. Suddenly I felt uneasy and nervous so I turned and ran back to dad.

He looked at me and smiled. He looked at me and then closed his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly sweating.

"Do you feel your arm burning too?"