Tanjiro: "We?!"

Rengoku: "Did i mention that she woke up more than just me?"

Tanjiro: "No! The funny thing is you didn't! How could you?" Tanjiro glared at him

Rengoku: "Hey, i did this for what i think is right. And that's why i wanted to take you to her. Maybe she knows the answer."

Tanjiro: "Who? The demon? Who tried to kill me several times in my life already?!"

Rengoku: "She's a great person. She told me great things and all i need to do to repay her is bring you back to her."

Tanjiro: "And what do you think my answer is then?"

Rengoku: "Well i was hoping you would say yes."

Tanjiro: "In all due respect, Rengoku san. I have to reject your offer."

Rengoku: "Well, its a shame that you rejected my offer. But unfortunately, you still have to come with me. Even if it is by force."

Tanjiro: "In that case, you know that i will harm you if i must right Rengoku san?"

Rengoku: "Go ahead young Kamado. This is my chance to see how much have you grown over the years."

Tanjiro: "Let the battle commence?"

Rengoku: "Let the battle commence."

.
.
.
.

Aoi: "Kanao? Would you mind change the bed sheets tonight?"

Kanao: "Alright Aoi. I will go now."

Kanao had just came back from the man hunt she was in. Both Genya and Inosuke are still trying to track him whilst she went back to the butterfly estate to rest. She's been working for three days straight after all. She grabbed the bed sheets and head towards the ward where the patient are either chatting to each other or just sleeping. She quickly did it and went to the garden where she usually hangs out. She took out her katana to clean it. After she's done polishing and oiling it, it looks mighty shiny under the bright moon light.

The colour of light pink on the blade represent her breathing style. The breath of flowers. It was said that the flowers and plant will bloom around its users whenever it was used. She take a good look at her blade to see her reflection in it.

"Ara~ Ara~ Tonight is looking beautiful right?"

Upon hearing the voice, she instantly recognise it as a demon. With her blade ready in her hand, she got up and points towards the direction that voice came from. But as soon as she saw who it was, she dropped the blade onto the ground. Her whole body was trembling as she is seeing a dead person waving at her. After a moment has passed, she finally opens her mouth.

"N-nee san? K-Kanae nee san? Is that r-really you?" Kanao stuttered

"Is that you, Kanao?"

"Y-yes?" She answered

"Wow, look at you. You've grown so much over the years Kanao. Looking beautiful as i always thought you would be."

Kanao was standing still looking towards the tall figure she recognises as her older sister. She was wearing a flowery patterned kimono with her signature butterfly patterned haori. She was frozen in time while Kanae just looks at her with a kind smile. Then, someone came into the picture.

Aoi: "Kanao? Are you here? I was thinkin-"

Kanae: "Oh, hello Aoi san. Looks like you've grown as well."

Aoi: "Kanae sama? You're, alive?"

Kanae: "Yes, indeed i am."

Aoi: "How are you- Just how are you, alive?"

Kanae: "Well, about that."

"Thunder breathing, first form."

Aoi: "Huh?"

Kanao: "What?"

Nezuko: "Zenitsu san! Wait!"

"Thunderclap and flash."

Sensing imminent danger, Kanae was ready to dodge the attack. But the attack never reached to her, as a pink blade was preventing the lightning patterned blade reaching to her. Kanao managed to stop the thunder from striking its target.

Kanao: "Zenitsu, stand down!"

Aoi: "She's not a threat!"

Zenitsu: "..."

Kanao: "Do you hear me? I said sta-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Zenitsu retracted his blade and does a spinning kick into Kanao's gut resulting her to be flung into the garden fence.

Aoi: "Kanao!"

Nezuko: "Kanao san!"

Ignoring his fallen colleague, Zenitsu turns his gaze towards Kanae. He assume his battle stance ready to unleash his move.

"Thunder breathing, first form. Thunderclap and flash!"

A thunder was unleashed but it did not struck its target but instead the wall behind it creating a giant hole just by the impact alone. Kanae on the other hand seems to be angered just by looking at the man.

"How dare you hurt my little flower. Looks like i have to teach some manner into you mister."

"...Thunder breathing, first form. Thunderclap and flash."

Just as Zenitsu surges forward for another attack, Kanae raised her hands to counter it but she never did got the chance to. Once again, the thunder was stopped yet again. This time by a girl wearing a pink geometric flower patterned haori putting her hands out to stop him. The blade came very close to touch her neck. A split second later then she would've been decapitated. Zenitsu just stood there looking down at the ground.

Nezuko: "Zenitsu san. Please wake up."

Kanae: "Step aside miss. Let me handle this man-"

Nezuko: "No! Its not his fault. He didn't mean to."

Kanae: "What are you saying here little missy?"

Nezuko: "Zenitsu san. Just wake up already!"

Nezuko losing her patience disarmed the blade from his hand and grabbed his shoulder. Zenitsu unexpectedly responded by grabbing her on the waist, lift her up and throw her to the ground. It was like he has no emotion. This made Aoi who was watching from afar came into view and gave him a really strong punch to the face. This resulted in Zenitsu falling to the ground grovelling in pain.

Zenitsu: "Ow! Ow! Ow! What the hell! My face! Ow! My back! What is happening?! Where am i?! Why am i out here?! Ow!"

Aoi: "That's what you get you emotionless bastard."

Kanae: "What is happening here exactly?"

Nezuko: "Please, allow me to explain this."

Aoi: "Are you alright?"

Nezuko: "Yeah, i'm fine."

Kanae: "So, care to explain then?"

Zenitsu: "Yeah! Why is my face and my back feel like literal hell?!"

Nezuko: "Let me tell you from the start. Shall we?"