'You are late... Lunch break is about to get over'

'It's not my fault I bumped into a guy and got into a fight with him'

'Hah! No wonder you don't gave a girlfriend' baji said while laughing....

As he smiled I didn't realised but I got lost in it...his smile is ensuring and mesmerizing... Somehow it calmed you..

'L/n San l/n San l/n san' baji said while handing over you the yakisoba...

Oh what I was staring at him for too long ...what did he noticed... He might be creeped out oh shit what should I do maybe I should apologize but then he might be creeped out again... Your thoughts got the best of you....

'L/n San what happened...are you okayyy?

'Oh am sorry I zoned out... I was thinking about something' obviously you can't tell him what you were thinking about...

'If not a problem then you can share with us' chifuyu said...

'Ahnhhhh  ummm  I was just thinking about test' you said while nervously laughing...they also laughed with you  nervously... It was turned into an awkward situation... And went quiet for a moment you were looking down as you knew that you ruined something...

'Hey that's my juice ' chifuyu said

'Who cares' baji said...

you saw them arguing they weren't awkward at all so you calmed yourself and said to yourself  was I overthinking again?..maybe I shouldn't be as you chuckled  finally decided to keep the conversation going normally...

'Would you guys like to try my lunch too I mean it might not be good but I mean am sorry for even asking it might taste bad'...As you were about to put your box away baji grabbed your hand and took one bite from it...

'Uuuuu um ummaaaaaiii he yelled and started eating your bento '

'Let me also try it' chifuyu said while pouting

'Nah you can have the juice'

'L/n u r such a good cook ... It is so tasty'

'Wow it is so tassstyyyy' chifuyu said in pleasure...

'Who said you can have it'

'It's not like you made it ' chifuyu said while taking another bite

'its her bento... Don't go around eating all...'

You smiled and then looked at them..you always awkward the situation but somehow you don't feel like this with them.. They are comfortable to stay around with ...
Am  glad that am  not alone today ...as you also started eating with them....

After the lunch they both left to have walk they insisted you to come over but you humbly declined you felt really bad for doing so but you felt like it will bother them so you decided to stay up there you looked at your bento and then took the last bite they left for uhhh...

'Umm how can I tell that it's good or bad when am the one who made it'

You sighed as cold breeze passed through your hair and you relaxed as you thought to yourself 'It's not too bad to eat with others afterall... '

TIME SKIP TO MATHS PERIOD...

You were nervous because of the rumours not only rumours but for the fact that you raised your voice against a teacher you never actually did it..you started imagining ...

Teacher: today we will expel a new student

Students:yes how can she raise her voice against a teacher ,Expel her expel her

you snapped back, then calmed yourself and faced up, but to your surprise teacher came to the class and didn't said anything...

'Okay class today we will revise the same chapter again'

This time he explained everything in detail and nicely and tried to answer all the doubts of students....

*Bell rang*

'Any doubts'

'No sir'

'Okay then... yah I almost forgot miss l/n to my office after school'

'Okay sir'

What I knew it he will expel me for doing that.. He will surely get angry... He will punish me... I was too rude to him what should I dooooo.....ahhhhhhh... But you manage to look calm on outside... You didn't realised that baji was staring at you the whole time and noticed that you were panicking...

After the school ended... You were shivering what should I do and decided to take your pills.... After that you went to his office....

You opened the door and asked him

'May I come in sir? '

'Come in'

'I think  it's my last day'...