'I promise I washe-' you stopped midway as you saw him struggling with something... You noticed him writing something most probably a letter but it has so many mistakes...

'Umm excuse me baji San'.... You said very politely..

'Yes l/n San? ...' he said politely

'I know it's not my place to tell you this but you actually wrote tora spelling wrong....here you see...You were too busy writing it and I didn't mean to read it am really sorry'....

'Wait really can you tell me how to write it correctly? ' he said while looking at you ...

Wait what I thought he might be offended ....

'Sure'

'Oh thats how you write it...you are a genius l/n San..Thank you so much ' he said while grinning towards you..

'no not really but am glad that I can be of help to you ' you said while smiling...

'Oh still can't write the spelling correct pointdextor' you turned around to see  the same blonde guy....

'Good morning matsuno san' you bowed down

'Oh Good morning l/n san'

'Huh! Why does it bother you..you didn't came to my apartment yesterday and I thought we can have some peyoung yakisoba together' baji said while slamming the desk...

'Hahaha I was too busy with my girlfriend'

'As if you have one' baji said while laughing

'Huh! Says the one'

As you watched them a smiled appeared on your face but this smile was filled you didn't realised if its because you are happy or maybe lonely ...And then the bell rang...

Time skip

You went to rooftop to have your lunch.. But you don't feel like eating it... You put it aside and layed down and stared at the sky.. You closed your eyes ...

'Hahaha why am i feeling lonely all of a sudden ' you said as you don't usually feel like it but today specially today you don't know why you felt like it... It felt like a part of you is missing...

'If so then you should have asked us to have lunch with you'

You suddenly woke up and sat down on your knees

'Bbbbaa b bbba baji sann .. What are you doing here' you said while stuttering...

'Umm you helped me with my letter and also corrected my notes today so I thought maybe we can have peyoung yakisoba together.. I know you prefer eating alone but look you haven't even touched your lunch yet'

'Oh I was about to .... And you don't have to go through all this trouble' you said while fake smiling...

'Wait it's not a trouble I just want to eat peyoung yakisoba with you and food is no fun eating alone' he said while grinning...

you don't know what else to say...but you were really happy with the gesture... You felt really good...

'Hey I bought it ...but orange juice was not there so I bought milk instead is that fine with you l/n san...' Chifuyu came with his hands full of paper bag which had something in it..