Chapter 5

"You look like an idiot wearing that, just saying."

"I do not!" Astoria defends while taking a look at herself in the mirror again.

"Hell yes you do! Who wears a pink top combined with purple pants? Don't expect to get asked on a second date by Romilda with that outfit on."

"You can be so rude sometimes! You know that right? But... maybe you are right though, I got to admit it looked way better inside of my head. I look like a clown." She sighs running her hands trough her hair out of frustration.

"Listen, all you got to do is either change the pants or the shirt, or... maybe both. But to be honest the pants would look nice with a white top instead." I walk over to her wardrobe and open both doors, revealing all of her clothing. My eyes search for a white top that would look good combined with her pants and finally fall onto a white cropped blouse. "Perfect!" I squeal. "This one will look so good on you! Put it on!"

"Are you-"

"I am 100% sure! Now put it on!" I exclaim throwing the blouse on her face.

She catches it with both of her hands after the blouse slid off her face and puts it on as quickly as possible since Romilda expects her to be wherever they might've decided to go on a date, in ten minutes.

"Beautiful!" I clap in my hands twice and grab her coat. "Here you-" I throw it right at her. "- go!"

"I think I'm ready to go." She whispers taking a few looks at herself in the mirror again.

"You got no other choice then going there wearing this, unless you'd like to be late of course. Now go!" I say pushing her towards the door.

"Ouch!" She sarcastically rubs her shoulders.

"Go, you idiot!" I chuckle as she walks out of her room. "I've got to go to practice now, but tell me how it went tomorrow. See you around and good luck with your date!"

"Good luck with Malfoy, oh and... keep it PG-13 you two." She winks before running away so that I can't hit her.

"Fuck off!" I chuckle before entering my dorm. Once inside, I run to my wardrobe and grab my Quidditch uniform. I head into the bathroom, wash my face, change clothes and braid my hair into two french braids.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk towards my wardrobe quickly. I fold my sweatpants and sweater so that I can wear them again tonight.

"Ready?"

I flinch and shut the doors of my wardrobe, only to find Draco sitting on my bed with his Quidditch uniform and holding both of our brooms.

"Malfoy, what the fuck! I almost had a fucking heart attack! Besides you can't randomly enter my dorm without knocking, without permission. What if I was naked?!" I spit.

"Wouldn't mind seeing that." Draco mumbles with a smirk as he looks at his shoes.

"What was that?"

"I said that I did knock, you just didn't hear it."

"I-" I turn my head back to Draco and take a look at his hair that doesn't look brushed with a whole can of gel anymore, but messy instead. "- your hair looks messy, just the way I told you it looked better. Good boy."

Draco's eyes widen and he almost chokes on air. "Sorry what?"

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask tilting my head a bit to the side.

"N- no, not at all."

"Weirdo. Anyway you look less like an idiot now, you'll finally find a girlfriend in no time now. Oh wait, all you do is play with girls' feelings."

Two of a kindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें