prologue

(Narrator POV:????)
It was dark in the nights sky nice bright stars,bright moon and a mysterious object orbiting the planet a full 360 degrees.

When that object was spotted 20 years ago by a much younger ronandt orozoi.
he was just gazing at the night sky when he noticed a strange speck moving slowly around the sky in a straight line,

he grabbed his telescope in order to get a better view of the object and when he got a look at it he was shocked at what it was.
He called a meeting with king anleit the next day, and when he told the king what he saw in the sky last night, the king was having a hard time believing what the court wizard was saying until the king saw the object himself that night.

But that wasn't the only thing that happened next.
Few days later mysterious demons popped out of nowhere and started attacks at villages. the king knights responded to the attack went to deal with them how ever.................................................................................................

.........................

....................

...............

...........

........

......

....

...

..

.

It was a massacre
All the knights that were sent to help deal the these strange Demons were ripped to shreds and they're corpses were used to create more demons and the king issued and order to evacuate all villages to the kingdom capital and had the remaining knights and mages protect the kingdom walls with they're life until they figure out a solution or pray for help by the gods,

But it wasn't the gods that responded to them.

And then out of nowhere a single man wearing strange armor came out of a portal and when the demons saw him they backed away in fear n terror as the man pulled out a strange weapon and begun to rip and teared all demons to peaces he showed no mercy to non of them.

And when he was done all that was left on the battle field were the mangled corpses of the demons the people were shocked, especially the king he has never seen such carnage in his entire life.

And before everyone knew it he was gone left by the same portal that brought him there in the first place and 5 years later a statue was built for strange armored man for his heroic deeds and others worshipped him as some sort of god. However the elf princess knew exactly who the armored hero was,

and you my wonderful reader know exactly what happens in the original story but why not mix things up a little bit huh hhehehe let the games begin.

TO BE CONTINUED.......