A Protective Father

Start from the beginning

Auditor then put out his hand that Donna gladly held and they went outside the room. Donna saw a huge hallway that stretched far out. They then started to walk along it and saw a door at front.

Before entering, the Auditor looked at Donna and said, "Listen dear I will be going out for work. You stay here and behave. You promise?"

Donna nodded, "I pwomise!"

Just as they entered they saw a bunch of Grunts, Agents, Soldats and Engineers there. It seemed like some kind of cafeteria.

Auditor then cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "This here, is my daughter. I want you grunts to look after her and entertain her while I am outside."

He then let go of Donna's hand and started to erupt in black smoke. He then in a cold voice said, "Don't anyone of you Touch her. Or I'll kill you myself."

With that the Auditor disappeared out of the room.

Donna was holding her teddybear near her chest and buried her face a but in it, feeling nervous around so many people.

One of the grunts came to her and said, "Hey there. What's your name?"

Donna looked at him and timidly said, "Donna"

The grunt smiled and said, "So you are Auditor's daughter?"

Donna nodded.

"Wanna come and play with us?

Donna smiled and said, "Yes! Plway!!"

The grunts were a bit confused by her behavior but choose to ignore it. They don't wanna do anything with the Auditor's daughter and face some serious consequences.

Donna then started to look around the cafeteria with the grunt. She said "hello" to everyone there in a cheerful voice. Some other grunts and Agent's then talked to her. Donna felt happy with it.

An Agent then came to Donna and put his hand in front for a handshake. Donna shook it and said, "Hello I'm Donna!"

The Agent smiled, "Hey~ I'm Agent 86"

Donna then tugged on her hand from the handshake but saw that the Agent held it a but firmly and rubber a finger on her hand. Donna then gave a firm tug after which he finally let go.

This made Donna really uncomfortable so she went away and sat on a bench in the Cafeteria to play with her teddy.

The Agent then went and sat beside her. He then started to make small talk with her while scooting near her little by little. This creeped Donna out so she stood up and went to talk with other grunts instead.

The other grunts kept a distance from her except for that Agent who kept trying to get near her.

After a while Auditor came back and took Donna back to their room. The Auditor was exhausted after fighting Jebus in another facility and had some bruises but they were unnoticeable due to his dark body. He didn't care about that for now he wanted to know how Donna was.

Auditor then asked Donna, "How was your day sweety?"

Donna first hesitated but then with a smile said, "Good, Daddy."

Auditor got a bit worried at that and said, "Okay, you go play in your room. I'll make dinner."

Donna smiled cheerfully and went to play in her room with her teddybear.

After they had dinner. Auditor put Donna to sleep and kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight lil' Angel"

"Goodnight Daddy!", Donna then instantly fell asleep.